This is where to get the ongoing Akwa Ibom state civil service recruitment form. You probably have been thinking when will Akwa Ibom state civil service recruitment start? We, we will cover all the dates here in this very piece. Other things you should be expecting here in this article are the requirement, qualifications, positions, and vacancies, how to apply, and the entire application process.
Akwa Ibom state civil service employment doesn’t come annually. However, the criteria are never the same as it varies. Civil service recruitment in Akwa Ibom state is like one of the biggest employers in the state. With the fact, there is so much search volume on the internet already hunting this job.
History of Akwa Ibom State Civil Service
The history of Akwa Ibom state civil service dates back to when the state was created in September 1987. Not many sectors or parastatals were available at that point, meanwhile, over the years now, The State Civil service commission has revolved and it is one the strongest sectors in the state. As a matter of fact, the state civil service is the biggest employer of its people with over 60% of the employed are in the civil service.
Abia State Civil Service Recruitment Vacancies & Positions
Are you open to applying for this job and perhaps looking for a suitable position that perfectly fits your qualification? Well, here is the list of available positions for you to apply as it best suits your qualification and level. We list them from the highest to the lowest;
- Geologist – Grade Level 09
- Civil Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Environmental Health Officer II – G.L 08
- Town Planning Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Statistician – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Mechanical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Higher Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 08
- Fisheries Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Structural Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Scientific Officer (Water) – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Produce Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Electrical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Scientific Officer (Mining) – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Education Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Architect – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Technical Officer (Civil) – G.L 07
- Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Town Planning) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Mechanical) – Grade Level 07
- Statistical Officer – Grade Level 07
Other Jobs You Will Like
Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
How To Apply For This Job
You can apply for the Akwa Ibom State civil service commission recruitment through their official recruitment Portal or follow this link https://akwaibomstate.gov.ng/civil-service-commission/
Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Recruitment Guide
The Key to getting this job is proper registration.
⇒Ensure you register for the most suitable poison. (It meets your qualification)
⇒Complete every information as required on the registration portal.
⇒Ensure you submit and get a confirmation mail.
However, should your name be shortlisted, you will have to write The Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Exams.
Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Portal
There are plenty of online platforms out there claiming to be Akwa Ibom state civil service recruitment portal, but here we will provide you with the genuine portal link. Here is the Portal.
Qualified Local Government
Every person from below listed Local Government is considered eligible to register for this Job.
NOTE: This Job is currently not open yet.