Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education (AIFCE) First [1st] Batch UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Degree Admission List for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
The The Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Alvan College has published the admission list of candidates admitted into the various degree programmes of the college for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education 2022/2023 UTME & DE First (Merit) Batch Admission lists are out.
Important Info on Alvan Ikoku College Degree Admission List
This is to inform the general public that the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri Degree (UTME/Direct Entry) admission list is out.
Candidates that participated in the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri 2023/2024 academic session Degree post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status.
How to Check Alvan Ikoku College of Education Degree Admission List
As of the time of this publication, Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri, prospective students can only access their admission status from the list of names posted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
Alternatively, Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education prospective degree students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education degree admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the school website.
- Go to Alvan Ikoku College of Education admission status checking portal at https://app.alvanikoku.edu.ng/verify.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the ‘Continue’ button to access your admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education DEGREE admission list.