The list of candidates offered provisional admission into the Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology (BOUESTI) various degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released.
See how to check the BOUESTI admission list and how to print the admission letter.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology (BOUESTI) first-degree programmes during the 2022/2023 academic session that the management of the institution has released the names of successfully admitted candidates.
How to check Bamidele Olumilua Admission List
- Go to BOUESTI admission status checking portal at https://portal.bouesti.edu.ng/check_admission.php.
- Select your admission session, i.e. 2022/2023.
- Select your application, i.e. POST UTME APPLICATION.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on CHECK STATUS to access your BOUESTI admission status.
Note: If you have been offered provisional admission in the UNIVERSITY, you will be redirected to “PRINT” admission Letter. If the INSTITUTION is yet to UPLOAD your Admission, you will see a message “NOT YET ADMITTED, ADMISSION IS DONE IN BATCHES” Please do not hesitate, it is either you have not ACCEPTED your ADMISSION on the JAMB CAPS.
Candidates successfully admitted into the BOUESTI first-degree programmes are advised to:
1. Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
2. Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
3. Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
4. Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Note, the Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology (BOUESTI) prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your BOUESTI admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your BOUESTI admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to BOUESTI admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.