College of Nursing Sciences, Federal Medical Centre, Nguru, admission form for 2022/2023 academic session.
The management of the College of Nursing Sciences, Federal Medical Centre, Nguru, has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its Basic Nursing and Basic Midwifery programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The cost of College of Nursing Sciences, Federal Medical Centre, Nguru admission form is Six Thousand Naira (₦6,000).
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the College of Nursing Sciences, Federal Medical Centre, Nguru, BASIC NURSING and BASIC MIDWIFERY programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The sales of forms for the year 2022/2023 academic session will commence on Monday, 7th November 2022 and end on Sunday, 20th November 2022.
College of Nursing Sciences Nguru Admission Requirements
- Candidates must possess five (5) credits in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry in not more than two (2) Sittings for WAEC, NECO and NABTEB.
- NABTEB Cannot be combined with NECO or WAEC.
- Candidates awaiting results are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply College of Nursing Sciences Admission Form
- All interested candidates are to apply via the College website and pay a non refundable fee of N6,000 only should be paid through REMITA.
- Go to the school portal (www.nursingcollegenguru.edu.ng) and click on Application.
- Fill up the application form and generate RRR.
- Go to nearest bank of your choice, or visit remita.net and make a payment.
- You then proceed with registration using your Application ID and phone number as password.
- Print the generated ATTESTATION CARD and come along with it from 28th to 29th November 2022 for the Entry examination.
Share This Post: If you think this post can be of help to others, please share it.