Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic admission list for 2022/2023 academic session ND full-time programme.
The first list of candidates offered provisional admission into the Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic (formerly Port Harcourt Polytechnic) various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
See how to check the Port Harcourt Poly admission list below.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic 2022/2023 academic session post-UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
How to Check Captain Elechi Amadi Poly Admission List
- Go to the polytechnic admission portal at https://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng/ecampus/applications/index.html.
- Enter your login details to proceed with checking your admission status.
Candidates Successfully admitted into Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic (formerly Port Harcourt Polytechnic) ND full-time programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress and regularly check the polytechnic website for their admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.
If you think this post can be of help to anyone, please share it.