Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) JUPEB programme admission form for 2022/2023 academic session. ESUT JUPEB Form : Get Admitted Into 200 Level 2022/2023
The application forms for admission into the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for the 2022/2023 academic session is now on sale.
The cost of ESUT JUPEB application form is N15,000.00. ESUT JUPEB Form : Get Admitted Into 200 Level 2022/2023
See the subject combinations, requirements and how to apply for ESUT JUPEB form below.
Important Info on ESUT JUPEB Form
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The programme leads to the award of JUPEB certificate which enables candidates to gain Direct Entry Admissions into Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu and other JUPEB-affiliated universities in Nigeria and Abroad.
ESUT JUPEB Admission – Eligibility & Duration
Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of 5 Credits at a maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects (inclusive of English Language & Mathematics) relevant to the candidates’ desired course of study in the University.
|Arts||History, Literature/Christian Religious Studies (HLCRS)
Economics/History, Literature in English (EHL)
|Social Sciences||Government/Economics/Mathematics (GEM)
Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies (GLCRS)
|Management Sciences||Business Studies/Accounting/Mathematics (BAM)
Mathematics/Economics/Business Studies (MEB)
|Sciences||Agricultural Science/Biology/Chemistry (ABC)
Candidates are to note that the above listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Sciences, Social Sciences, Management Sciences and Arts courses in all JUPEB-affiliated including Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu.
How to Apply for ESUT JUPEB Admission Form
Generate an invoice of N15,000.00 on the ESUT portal and take the Generated invoice to any of the following banks: SKYE Bank Plc, Access Bank Plc, or Fidelity Bank Plc to pay for the application form. You can also pay for the form online using the Quickteller platform.
- Connect to the Internet.
- Click on the desired browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, etc.)
- Type www.esut.edu.ng
- Click on University Portal (at top hand right corner of ESUT website).
- Generate Invoice hyperlink Under JUPEB section, click on
- Enter your telephone number and click submit button
- Enter surname, firstname, middle name, email address, and click on submit button.
- Printout your JUPEB Application Form Payment slip.
- Proceed to the bank for payment with the payment slip.
- After payment in the bank, return to the portal, portal.esut.edu.ng
- Under JUPEB section, click on “Complete JUPEB Application Form” hyperlink
- Enter your Reference No. given to you by the bank, and click submit button
- The Application form appears for the applicant to complete.
- Attach scanned coloured passport photograph on white background (maximum size of 100KB)
- Click submit button
- Print out Acknowledgement Slip
- Applicants into 2022/2023 Preliminary programme are advised to be checking our website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination and other relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2023 direct entry UTME during the programme.
- All candidates are required to use valid e-mail address and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
- The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Applicants are to note that 2022/2023 entrance examination shall hold at the Enugu State university of Science and Technology, Enugu, Agbani Campus.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATIONS. Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate.
Phone: 08033100168, 08121200168
CLOSING DATE: not specified.
If you think this post can be of help to others, please share it.