ExxonMobil Jobs in Nigeria: Mobil producing Nigeria unlimited recruitment is ongoing at this time. We clearly know you may be scanning the internet today in search of the Exxonmobil recruitment, so we came up with this guide for you. Reputable staff at recruitmentpastquestions have provided answers concerning this very recruitment all in this piece.
Exxon Mobil Corporation, doing business as ExxonMobil, is an American multinational oil and gas corporation headquartered in Irving, Texas. It is the largest direct descendant of John D. Rockefeller’s Standard Oil and was formed on November 30, 1999, by the merger of Exxon and Mobil.
ExxonMobil Recruitment Requirement
Below are certain heights everyone willing to apply for this job must meet:
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
ExxonMobil Recruitment process
Mobil job application has a smooth process. Below are the steps to follow and find a job at ExxonMobil:
- First; Enter The Official recruiting ExxonMobil website’
- Use the job description to highlight your relevant skills, experience, or research.
- Emphasize the outcome(s) of the work or projects you’ve contributed to. What impact did you make?
- Tell us specifics about your work. What was the significance of your research? How many people did you manage on your team? What was the scope of your project?
- Recent graduates and students working towards completing degrees are encouraged to include college/university coursework or projects that establish your qualifications.
- Brief is best. Use your resume or CV to focus on major accomplishments and qualifications.
The interview will allow you to meet the recruiting teams and learn more about our company as we get to know you better. The recruiting team will contact you (either by email or by phone) to communicate the specifics of your interview(s). Be sure to check your inbox to ensure that emails from ExxonMobil Career Connect are not being sent to your spam/junk folder. The details will include the location, how to access our secured sites, what to wear, and the format of the interviews. You’ll know what to expect in advance.
See Other Oil Company Jobs In Nigeria That You Can Apply For:
You may participate in multiple interviews as part of the process. Here are a few of the most common:
Preliminary phone or Skype interview: For many positions, we will first contact you by phone to gauge your interest and get a better sense of your qualifications. In some cases, we will also include a Skype interview. If your preliminary interview goes well, we typically invite you to an in-person interview.
On-campus interviews: Our recruiting teams visit college and university campuses to find students who are interested in co-ops, internships, apprenticeships, and permanent positions. Students interviewed at this stage may be referred to one or more business lines for consideration.
Technical interviews: Our typical on-site interview contains technical questions that help us to assess your familiarity with problem-solving in your given field. Be prepared to explain how you approach problems and arrive at solutions.
Collaboration and leadership interviews: We seek to understand your ability to work in teams and across disciplines. We ask questions that help you share your actions, responsibilities, and results in different circumstances.
Research interviews: You may be asked to present your research or thesis to a panel of experienced researchers. Be prepared to cite your research methods and findings and answer questions about your work.
We encourage you to ask questions during your interview to learn more about ExxonMobil careers as we learn more about you and your qualifications.
Mobil Career Vacancies
Below are the different fields you can find a job at Exxon Mobil;
- Human resources
- Information technology
- Project management
- Research and technology
- Health and environment
- Technical and administrative support
ExxonMobil Recruitment Portal
Here is the official link to this year’s Mobil recruitment portal.