FCE Abeokuta NCE Admission List 2022 is Out- Federal College of Education FCE Abeokuta NCE, NCE Admission List for the 2022/2023 academic session is out. Courses in the University.
Latest info on FCE FCE Abeokuta NCE Admission List
FCE Abeokuta NCE Admission List 2022 is Out – Federal College of Education FCE Abeokuta NCE NCE Admission List for the 2022/2023 academic session is out. Do you want to check FCE Abeokuta NCE Admission List? If yes, then you are on the right page.
We will provide you the full steps on how to check your FCE Abeokuta NCE admission status. After the University Admission management has screened all the candidates who apply for admission into the University, they now release the names of successful candidates who meet up with the University Admission procedure.
Admission List contains all the names of successful students whose Admission is been offered to study undergraduate courses at the University.
Nigerian Army College of Education FCE Abeokuta NCE admission list has been uploaded online for applicants to check.
How to Check FCE Abeokuta NCE Admission List
Currently, the Federal College of Education FCE Abeokuta NCE prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your Federal College of Education FCE Abeokuta NCE admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your Federal College of Education FCE Abeokuta NCE NCE admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal College of Education FCE Abeokuta NCE programmes are advised to:
1. Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
2. Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
3. Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
4. Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the polytechnic website.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List is uploaded on JAMB website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep checking the JAMB website for their admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Federal College of Education FCE Abeokuta NCE programmes.