Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Application Form
You probably would be thinking, is federal civil service commission recruiting? Well, this is where you will get the federal civil service recruitment form today. On this same web page, we will guide on how to properly navigate the federal civil service commission recruitment portal, how to register and submit properly and also boost your chances of being selected.
Federal civil service commission begins massive recruitment of Nigerians into its commission. This is one of the ways of limping Jobless Nigerians out of the street and providing jobs for teeming youths in the country especially graduates.
About Federal Civil Service
Section 169 of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (as amended) created the ‘Civil Service of the Federation’ in the following words; “there shall be a Civil Service of the Federation”. In addition, the appointment of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation was enshrined in section 171 (1) & (2) (a) thus, “power to appoint persons to hold or act in the offices to which this section applies and to remove persons so appointed from any such office shall vest in the President. The offices to which this section applies are, namely: Head of the Civil Service of the Federation”. Therefore, from the provisions of the 1999 Constitution (as amended), the Civil Service of the Federation and the Office of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation (OHCSF) are legal entities with juristic personalities as administrative machinery for implementing government policies and programs with diligence and commitment for advancing the welfare and well-being of the citizenry through the judicious use of human, material and financial resources and qualitative service delivery based on observance of the Rule of Law/ Due Process.
Federal Civil Service Recruitment Vacancies
Are you open to applying for this job and perhaps looking for a suitable position that perfectly fits your qualification? Well, here is the list of available positions for you to apply as it best suits your qualification and level. We list them from the highest to the lowest;
- Geologist – Grade Level 09
- Civil Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Environmental Health Officer II – G.L 08
- Town Planning Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Statistician – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Mechanical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Higher Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 08
- Fisheries Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Structural Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Scientific Officer (Water) – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Produce Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Electrical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Scientific Officer (Mining) – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Education Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Architect – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Technical Officer (Civil) – G.L 07
- Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Town Planning) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Mechanical) – Grade Level 07
- Statistical Officer – Grade Level 07
Other Jobs You Will Like
Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Form
Obtaining the civil service form is the first step taken towards registration. However, unlike before, the form is online base. This means you will only fill in your information where appropriate and submit on the platform. Information filled in here will determine a lot, so ensure to enter accurate info.
Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal
This is the link to the federal civil service portal https://www.ohcsf.gov.ng/. The portal is where every information will be entered and kept as well. Meanwhile, the login details to this place should be kept securely as you will need it in time to come to check recruitment status and other things.
How to Register for Civil Service Recruitment
These are the simple steps to follow while registering for this job:
- Go to the recruitment portal
- Create your account with your email address and confirm your email address by checking your inbox.
- Come back to the portal and fill in every information where appropriate.
- Recheck all the information you entered to find any possible mistake.
- Now, print out your confirmation slip for reference purposes.
All Eligible States That Can Apply
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
NOTE: This recruitment is not ongoing now. However, we will keep updating you on the latest information about this recruitment. Just keep checking back on this site.