Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session [UPDATED].
Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, FUPRE Post UTME screening application form for admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2022/2023 academic session is now on sale.
FUPRE post-UTME cut-off mark is 170.
The deadline for the submission of applications is November 14, 2022 (by 11:59 PM).
See the requirements and how to apply for FUPRE post UTME form below.
The management of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, Delta State, invites applications from all suitably qualified candidates for its 2022/2023 academic session Post-UTME Admission Screening Exercise.
Candidates Eligible for FUPRE Post UTME
1. Candidates who made the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun their Choice in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a total score of 170 and above are eligible to take part in the FUPRE Post UTME Screening Exercise.
2. Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or are awaiting results which shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise, are eligible to apply. Candidates awaiting results that would be released before the completion of the admission exercise can also register.
3. Successful upload of O’ Level results on the JAMB portal is mandatory for admission. Candidates are advised to, as soon as possible, visit any CBT Centre to upload their complete O’ Level results, without which they cannot be considered for admission.
How to Apply for FUPRE Post UTME Form
Registration for Screening will commence on Monday, August 22, 2022 and ends on Monday, November 14, 2022.
- Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only as a screening fee.
- Applicants should visit https://portal.fupre.edu.ng/, click on the link “2022/2023 Post UTME Screening Application”, and follow the registration instructions on the website to complete their Post UTME registration.
- Ensure that the online form is carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions. Deliberate disregard of instructions, purported mistake(s)/wrong entries shall lead to disqualification.
- Ensure that they use a PASSWORD that they can remember easily to enable them to access their results and confirm their admission status subsequently.
- Use functional e-mail addresses and mobile phone numbers to enable the University to contact them in the course of the Admission Exercise whenever the need arises.
- Preview their completed online form and confirm that all information provided is correct. Thereafter, click the ‘SUBMIT’ button and print out their registration confirmation page.
- Note that they will not be able to edit the information provided once they have submitted it.
FUPRE Post UTME Screening Schedule, Subjects
FUPRE Post UTME Screening Exercise has been scheduled to hold from Monday, November 21, 2022, to Friday, November 25, 2022, between the hours of 8.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. daily. Venue: ICT Centre, Fed. Univ. of Petroleum Resources, Effurun.
For further enquiries, candidates should contact: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share This Post: If you think this post can be of help to anyone, please share it.