Imo state civil service recruitment application Process: This is everything you ought to know about the ongoing Imo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment. The Imo state massive recruitment is one of those projects to eradicate poverty by the current state administration this year. So, on this site, we will feed you with all the important information you may want to find out about Imo state civil service screening.
About Imo State
Imo is one of the 36 States of Nigeria and is in the southeast region of Nigeria. Owerri is its capital and among the largest towns in the State. Its other notable towns are Orlu, Obowo, Oguta, Mbaise, and Okigwe.
Imo State Civil Service Recruitment Requirements
Below are the recommended and minimum qualifications that every applicant must have. So, do you have any of the above? Then go ahead and register.
- Have an equivalent of First Degree or HND from accredited institutions;
- Not be older than 30 years;
- Have been unemployed for a minimum of 1 year after NYSC;
Imo State Civil Service Recruitment Positions
Are you open to applying for this job and perhaps looking for a suitable position that perfectly fits your qualification? Well, here is the list of available positions for you to apply as it best suits your qualification and level. We list them from the highest to the lowest;
- Geologist – Grade Level 09
- Civil Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Environmental Health Officer II – G.L 08
- Town Planning Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Statistician – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Mechanical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Higher Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 08
- Fisheries Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Structural Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Scientific Officer (Water) – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Produce Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Electrical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Scientific Officer (Mining) – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Education Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Architect – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Technical Officer (Civil) – G.L 07
- Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Town Planning) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Mechanical) – Grade Level 07
- Statistical Officer – Grade Level 07
How To Apply For Imo State Civil Service Recruitment
You can apply for the Imo State civil service commission recruitment through their official recruitment Portal or follow this link https://www.imostate.gov.ng/.
The Key to getting this job is proper registration.
⇒Ensure you register for the most suitable poison. (It meets your qualification)
⇒Complete every information as required on the registration portal.
⇒Ensure you submit and get a confirmation mail.
Imo State Recruitment Portal
Here is the link to the Imo state local government service commission https://www.imostate.gov.ng/.
Other Jobs You Will Like
Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
Qualified Local Government For This Recruitment
- Aboh Mbaise
- Ahiazu Mbaise
- Ehime Mbano
- Ezinihitte Mbaise
- Ideato North
- Ideato South
- Isiala Mbano
- Ngor Okpala
- Oru East
- Oru West
- Owerri Municipal
- Owerri North
- Owerri West
NOTE: This recruitment is not ongoing now. However, we will keep updating you on the latest information about this recruitment. Just keep checking back on this site.