JAMB Subject Combination for Technology Education » Admission requirements to study Technology Education in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Technology Education is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Technology Education O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Technology Education Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Technology Education UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Technology Education.
Please read the Technology Education programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
Important Note on JAMB Subject Combination for Technology Education
There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Technology Education
- UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – ILORIN
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Technology Education
Direct Entry Requirement for Technology Education:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in Physics and Mathematics.
- (ii) ND lower credit in Civil Engineering, Production/Electrical Engineering.
- (iii) Final City and Guilds or its equivalent plus National Technical Certificate.
- (iv) NCE credit in Technical Education plus O Level credit passes in Physics or Mathematics.
UTME Requirement for Technology Education:
- Five (5) O Level credit passes to include Physics or Mathematics.
UTME Subject combination for Technology Education:
- Mathematics, Physics and one (1) other Science subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Technology Education.
JAMB Subject Combination for Prosthesis And Orthopaedic Technology
JAMB Subject Combination for Production Engineering