Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) 1st & 2nd batch admission list for 2022/2023 academic session. MAPOLY Admission List 2022/2023 | ND Full-Time
The first and second batch lists of candidates offered provisional admission into the ND full-time programmes of the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) for the 2022/2023 academic session have been released.
See how to check the MAPOLY admission list for ND full-time programmes below.
Important Info on MAPOLY Admission List
The authorities of the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) have announced the release of the 2022/2023 academic session ND full-time admission list.
Candidates that participated in the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) post-UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status.
The MAPOLY admission list has been uploaded online.
How to Check MAPOLY Admission List
- Go to MAPOLY admission status checking portal @ https://my.mapoly.edu.ng/core/auth/index.php.
- Enter your username (i.e. your registered email) and Password (i.e. your surnmae) in the required columns.
- Finally, click on Sign In to access your MAPOLY admission status.
Candidates, who must have been offered provisional admission on the respective lists, are to pay the Non-Refundable Acceptance fee via the Polytechnic’s portal.
Other candidates whose names are not on this batch should be hopeful on the subsequent lists.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.Login to their
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your MAPOLY admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to MAPOLY ND full-time admission list for the 2022/2023 academic year.
If you think this post can be of help to others, please share it.