Niger Delta University (NDU) stream b postgraduate admission form for 2022/2023 academic session.
The Niger Delta University (NDU) is selling the application form for admission into its postgraduate programmes on full-time and part-time basis for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The cost of NDU postgraduate admission form is Thirty Thousand Naira (N30,000.00).
See the courses, requirements and how to obtain NDU postgraduate application form below.
Important Info NDU Postgraduate Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to full-time and part-time Postgraduate Programmes of the Niger Delta University (NDU) for the 2022/2023 academic session. LECTURES FOR THIS STREAM WILL COMMENCE IN MARCH 2023. The admission portal will be open for applications ON NOVEMBER 1ST, 2022, AND CLOSE ON JANUARY 31ST, 2023.
NDU Postgraduate Admission Requirements
Postgraduate Diploma (PGD):
The criteria for admission into the PGD programs will be as follows:
- All candidates must meet the matriculation requirements including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics at the O’ level.
- A candidate with at least third class degree in the relevant field from an approved University.
- HND holders with a minimum of credit level pass from recognized institutions.
The criteria for admission to the above programmes will be as follows:
- All candidates must meet the matriculation requirements 33
- Possess a relevant/ appropriate Bachelor’s Degree in candidate’s area of application with at least second class honours (Lower Division) from an approved/recognized university, or CGPA of at least 3.50/4.00 on a 5.00-point scale for appropriate faculties. CGPA requirement for Biochemistry is 3.00 while the requirement for Biological Sciences is 2.75
- Candidates with a PGD at credit level pass.
All candidates must:
Meet matriculation requirements
- Possess a relevant/ appropriate Bachelor’s Degree in candidate’s area of application with at least second class honours (Lower Division) from an approved/recognized.
- Possess Master’s Degree with a CGPA of at least 3.50/ 4.00 on a 5.00-point scale as applicable
- PhD in Reproductive Health: In addition to other requirements, holders of Full Fellowship of the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria (NPMCN) or the West African College of Surgeons (WACS) and holders of Part 1 Fellowship are eligible for admission on conditions specified in the prospectus/ brochure
APPLICATION /ADDITIONAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Academic transcript of past qualification (PGD, MSc, PhD) with forwarding letter signed by an authorized officer of the institution and sent by confidential cover to the Dean, Postgraduate School, Niger Delta University. Candidates are advised to write to the school where they graduated for transcript immediately they purchase and submit the form to avoid late submission of transcripts
- Two referees, one of which must be an academic referee (Lecturer who taught candidate in the former school, Project/ thesis Supervisor, Head of Department, Dean of Faculty
- NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption/Exclusion Letter. ( Candidates awaiting NYSC Discharge certificate can apply, provided the certificate would be ready at the time of registration)
Duration of NDU Postgraduate Programme
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) programmes: PGD shall run for a minimum of two semesters and a maximum of four semesters
- Masters (MSc) Programmes: Masters programmes shall run for a minimum of four semesters and a maximum of six semesters
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Programme: Doctor of Philosophy shall be a minimum of six semesters and a maximum of ten semesters.
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) programmes: PGD programme shall run for a minimum of four semesters and a maximum of six semesters
- Masters (MSc)) Programmes: Masters programmes shall run for a minimum of six semesters and a maximum of eight semesters
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Programmes: Doctor of Philosophy programme shall be a minimum of ten semesters and a maximum of twelve semesters.
DURATION FOR PART-TIME MBA/ MPA
- The duration for the Masters in Business Administration (MBA) and Masters in Public Administration (MPA) is a minimum of four semesters
PART-TIME PROGRAMMES ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR PROGRAMMES IN FACULTIES OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES AND SOCIAL SCIENCE.
How to Apply for NDU Postgraduate Admission Form
Purchase Application Form at ndufees.com for the sum of Thirty Thousand Naira (N30,000.00) only. Go to postgraduate.nduportal.com and click on admissions. Then click on the application. Enter your mobile phone number and payment receipt number. Fill out the form CORRECTLY, upload all necessary documents, AND CONFIRM UPLOAD OF DOCUMENTS. Print out the application form. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE N30,000.00 APPLICATION FEE IS NOT REFUNDABLE.
DURATION OF SALE AND UPLOAD OF DOCUMENTS
The Portal would close by 12 MID-on JANUARY 31ST, 2023, FOR UPLOADING OF DOCUMENTS (Academic credentials, NYSC Discharge, Exclusion or Exemption Certificate, Birth Certificate/Age Declaration, and other documents as may be appropriate).
PLEASE NOTE THAT INCOMPLETE OR IMPROPER UPLOADING OF DOCUMENTS/ OUTRIGHT
FAILURE TO UPLOAD DOCUMENTS AND INAPPROPRIATE/INCORRECT FILLING OF ADMISSION FORMS WOULD RENDER YOUR APPLICATION INVALID.
If you think this can be of help to others, please share it.