Up to date Army Recruitment News 14th September 2020: This is everything you need to know about Nigerian Army Recruitment. We will provide you with everything you need to know about the latest Army Recruitment ranging from the Nigerian army recruitment portal, recruitment form closing date, Nigerian army recruitment requirement, qualification, recruitment vacancy available as well as how to apply.
Most of our readers will be asking; when will Nigeria army recruitment form be out? when will army recruitment start? or perhaps, is Nigeria army recruitment form out? Well, there is detailed information on this page that will answer all of these questions.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Requirement 80rri 2020
Army recruitment qualification and general Army recruitment requirement for this years’ screening is as follows;
1). Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
2). Candidate must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in either WASSCE/GCE/NECO or NABTEB. Hence, one of the credits must be English Language.
3). In addition to the qualifications above, those applying as tradesmen women must also possess OND/Trade Tcst/City and Guild Certificate. Details are available on the www.army.mil.ng.
4). Candidate must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen women while tradesmen women must be between the ages of 18 – 26years by 1st June 2018.
5). Candidate must be free of any criminal conviction.
6). You must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
7). Height for army recruitment Not be less than 1.65 meters and 1.56 meters tall for male and female applicants respectively.
8). You are to print out your submitted form which you will present at the exam screening center.
Army Recruitment Vacancy
Below are the vacancies and available positions to apply for;
1) Non Tradesmen/Women
4) Song Writer (Nigerian Army Band Corps)
7) Video Cameraman/Woman
8) Mechanical Technician (Army Aviation)
9) Electrical Technician (Army Aviation)
10) Video Technician
11) Chaplain (Roman Catholic)
12) Graphic Designer
13) Public Address Operator/Audiographer
14) Chaplain (Islamic)
15) Chaplain (Protestant)
16) Finance Corp
17) Military Police
18) Biomed Technician
19) Medical Supplier
21) Computer Operator/Technician
22) Language Expert
24) Driver (Intelligence Corps)
25) Electrician (Intelligence Corps)
26) Language Teacher
27) Plumber (Intelligence Corps)
32) Library Scientist
34) Spray Painter
35) X-Ray Technician
37) Electro-medical Technician
38) Boat Technician
40) Sign Writer
41) Dental Technician
43) Generator/Plant Technician
44) Automotive Electrician
46) Pharmacy Technician
47) Environmental Technician
49) Sports Instructor
51) Drivers (Nigerian Army Medical Corps)
52) Painter (Nigerian Army Engineers)
53) Iron Bender (Nigerian Army Engineers)
54) Aluminium Work Technician
55) Technician (Nigerian Army Signal)
56) Caterer (Supply and Transport)
57) Driver (Supply and Transport)
58) Boat Operator (Supply and Transport)
59) Boat Engineer (Supply and Transport)
61) Fabrication/Panel Beater
62) Vehicle Mechanic
63) Radio/Electronic Technician
64) Instrument Technician
65) Mechanical/Electronic Engineer
66) Refrigeration & Air-Conditioner Technician
67) Mason/Bricklayer (Nigerian Army Engineers)
68) Carpenter (Nigerian Army Engineers)
69) Electrician (Nigerian Army Engineers)
70) Plant Operator (Nigerian Army Engineers)
71) Refrigeration and Air Condition Technician (Nigerian Army Engineers)
72) Tiller (Nigerian Army Engineers)
73) Welder/Metal Work Technician
Nigerian army recruitment portal 2020
Nigerian army recruitment portal: Army recruitment official website comes with its portal and the army recruitment portal is www.army.mil.ng. Every interested persons who wish to apply for any of the available positions should follow the portal address and do so successfully.
How To Apply For Nigerian Army Recruitment 80rri
Once attached all the documentation and sent through the section “Online Competitions” will be taken in charge of the requests. After a careful evaluation of the attached documentation, the first rankings will be formed. Candidates who are placed in the ranking / shortlisted will be called up for next state of Nigerian Army Recruitment.
Whenever the application is carried out, it should be filled with caution. If the wrong information is filled up in haste then you can be deprived of the selection. So below we have given the correct and simple procedure for filing applications.
Must use the valid and regularly active email address to register
Visit recruitment.army.mil.ng or www.naportal.com.ng
Read requirements and method of application
New user need to register with the website
Login with email id and password
Fill NA recruitment form online and complete it
Take system generated form Visit designated exam venue and recruitment centers with original and attested documents.
First, you need to enter your valid email address
Fill password which you want but it must be 8 characters long.
It is advised to use a complex password
Click on the register button to complete your registration
- There will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special center for recruitment
- There will be no zonal screening exercise
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidate’s respective state of origin
- Any candidate who falsified or forged his /her results and discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification on inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
Other Jobs For You:
Nigerian army recruitment form closing date
The opening date is 14th September 2020. We will update you with the closing date. Keep checking back on this web page for the latest information on this.
How Much is Nigerian Army Recruitment Form
Note: The Army recruitment form is not for sale. Beware of fraudsters on the internet who will be asking for money in purchase of the recruitment form. However, you can buy the Army Past Question and Answers to help you prepare for the examination should your name be listed among the successful candidates for the next phase.