This is everything you need to know about the NLNG Train 7 Project Recruitment. Details on the requirements, official login portal, how to apply, and how to monitor your application process will be made available here in this piece.
The NLNG Train 7 Project comprises the construction of a complete LNG train and an additional liquefaction unit with a total capacity of approximately 8 mtpa, plus other associated utilities and infrastructures. The expansion project, which would bring total capacity to 30 mtpa, will include a liquefaction unit, an 84,200-m3 storage tank, a 36,000-m3 condensate tank, and three gas turbine generators. It will be the latest in several expansion projects the Bonny Island plant has undergone since it began commercial operation in 1999.
NLNG Train 7 Project Recruitment Requirement and Qualifications
Below are the requirements plus educational qualifications for this recruitment. Before applying, you are required to carefully go through the requirement to see if you meet them, else your application may be in vain.
- Possess a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Chemical, Process, Petroleum, Mining, Industrial, Mechanical or Electronics /Electrical Engineering, obtained at a minimum of Upper Credit Level
- Not be more than 28 years based on the position
- Have completed the NYSC
- Be able to demonstrate proficiency in information technology
- Possess good communications and problem-solving skills
- In addition, the following documents (High National Diploma HND, NYSC Discharge Certificate and Birth Certificate) must be attached for the application to be valid.
- Minimum experience required-depending on position applied for
- Minimum qualification- depending on position but usually from Bachelor’s degree/HND upwards.
- Coursed desired- depends on the position. If you’ll be applying for a medical vacancy, you’ll need medical requirements like the MBBS, etc and for the engineering vacancies, Bsc in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Mining Engineering, and Industrial Engineering.
Important Notice For NLNG Train 7 Project Applicants
The attention of Nigeria LNG Limited (‘NLNG’ or the ‘Company’) has been drawn to the activities of certain groups of persons and individuals purporting to be agents of NLNG in relation to the NLNG Train 7 Project (‘NLNG Train 7’ or the ‘Project’), and demanding fees from companies, organisations and members of the public, for the purpose of inclusion in an Approved Vendor List for NLNG Train 7 among other things.
NLNG categorically states that all such claims by any groups of persons and individuals are false and fraudulent. All contracts for engineering, procurement and construction works in relation to NLNG Train 7 have been awarded to a consortium comprising Saipem, Chiyoda and Daewoo (‘SCD JV’), which will manage any subcontracting activities, and administer the vendors lists as approved by the Nigerian Content Development Monitoring Board (‘NCDMB’). No other group of persons, individuals, companies or organisations have been appointed by NLNG in any capacity whatsoever in relation to the Project.
Members of the public are further expressly advised that the EPC Contractor for the Train 7 Project (SCD JV) are separate corporate entities from NLNG and that NLNG employees, directors or shareholders are not involved in managing any contracts or subcontracts on their behalf. NLNG employees, directors or shareholders are therefore not in a position to entertain any enquiries or requests pertaining to such contracts, subcontracts or employment opportunities in the Train 7 Project and will report any approaches for these matters in accordance with the Company’s Code of Conduct and Business Principles.
Individuals and companies interested in pursuing opportunities on the Project are encouraged to visit the contractor’s website for the correct details on how to do business with the consortium through this link: Saipem Qualification Management
Accordingly, NLNG advises the general public to exercise due diligence and caution at all times, and to refrain from any dealings with, or making any payments to any such fraudulent groups of persons, individuals, companies or organisations purporting to represent the Company in relation to NLNG Train 7.
Jobs Picked For You
How To Apply For NLNG Recruitment
All applications for NLNG jobs will be advertised on their official career portal/website at http://www.nlng.com/Careers/Pages/Home.aspx
Using the link above, you can REGISTER with NLNG, search for job openings at NLNG and get updates peculiar to your qualification.