Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Pre-Degree admission form for 2022/2023 academic session
The Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its pre-degree programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
See the requirements and procedure on how to apply for the OAU pre-degree form below.
Important Info on OAU Pre-Degree Admission Form
The management of the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) invites qualified candidates to her 2022/2023 academic session pre-degree programme admission exercise. OAU pre-degree programme normally runs for two (2) contact periods, both within nine (9) calendar months.
Candidates Qualified to Apply for OAU Pre-Degree Admission
Eligible Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 Credits in 5 subjects at a maximum of two sittings, including English Language (for ALL Courses), Mathematics (for Science-based and Social Science-based Courses) and Literature-in-English (for Law).
OAU Pre-Degree Subjects Combinations
Options/Fields Subject Combinations
Arts – Government/Literature in English/Religious Studies (GLR)
Economics/ Government/Literature in English (EGL)
Biological Sciences – Biology/Chemistry/Physics (BCP)
Physical Sciences – Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Physics (CMP)
Geography/ Mathematics/ Physics (GMP)
Social Sciences – Economics/Government/Mathematics (EGM)
Candidates are to note that the above-listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into ALL Degree Programmes at Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.
How to Apply for OAU Pre-Degree Admission Form
Application Opens on 23/05/2022; Application Closes on 02/12/2022.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Other Information Regarding OAU Pre-Degree.
- All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
- The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within 2 weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Applicants are to note that the Pre-Degree Entrance Exam holds at Ile-Ife Centre and a centre in Ikeja, Lagos State.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATION. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate.
- Applicants are to note that the Pre-degree entrance exam will be computer-based. You are hereby advised to familiarise yourself with the basic use of the computer.
- Pre-Degree Applicants are advised to be checking our website from time to time for the actual date of the Entrance Exam and other relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2023 UTME during the Programme.
OAU Pre-Degree Disclaimer
All candidates should note that OAUCDL HAS NOT AUTHORISED any person(s) or agent(s) to sell application forms on its behalf. Application is strictly online.