Olusegun Agagu University of Science and Technology (OAUSTECH) admission list for 2022/2023 academic session.
The list of candidates admitted into the Olusegun Agagu University of Science and Technology (OAUSTECH) [formerly, Ondo State University of Science and Technology (OSUSTECH)] first degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released.
The authorities of the Olusegun Agagu University of Science and Technology (OAUSTECH), Okitipupa, have released the admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.
OAUSTECH first admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
How to Check OSUSTECH Admission List
Currently, the OAUSTECH prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your OAUSTECH admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your OAUSTECH admission status.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the OAUSTECH first-degree programmes are advised to:
1. Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
2. Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
3. Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
4. Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to OAUSTECH admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.