Osun state government recruitment Update: This is everything you ought to know about the ongoing Osun State Civil Service Commission Recruitment. The Osun state massive recruitment is one of those projects to eradicate poverty by the current state administration this year. So, on this site, we will feed you with all the important information you may want to find out about Osun state civil service screening.
About Osun State
Osun is an inland state in south-western Nigeria. Its capital is Osogbo. It is bounded in the north by Kwara State, in the east partly by Ekiti State and partly by Ondo State, in the south by Ogun State, and in the west by Oyo State.
Osun State Civil Service Recruitment Requirements
Below are the recommended and minimum qualifications that every applicant must have. So, do you have any of the above? Then go ahead and register.
- Have an equivalent of First Degree or HND from accredited institutions;
- Not be older than 30 years;
- Have been unemployed for a minimum of 1 year after NYSC;
Osun State Civil Service Recruitment Positions
Are you open to applying for this job and perhaps looking for a suitable position that perfectly fits your qualification? Well, here is the list of available positions for you to apply as it best suits your qualification and level. We list them from the highest to the lowest;
- Geologist – Grade Level 09
- Civil Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Environmental Health Officer II – G.L 08
- Town Planning Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Statistician – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Mechanical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Higher Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 08
- Fisheries Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Structural Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Scientific Officer (Water) – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Produce Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Electrical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Scientific Officer (Mining) – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Education Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Architect – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Technical Officer (Civil) – G.L 07
- Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Town Planning) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Mechanical) – Grade Level 07
- Statistical Officer – Grade Level 07
How To Apply For Osun State Civil Service Recruitment
You can apply for the Osun State civil service commission recruitment through their official recruitment Portal or follow this link http://osun.gov.ng/.
The Key to getting this job is proper registration.
⇒Ensure you register for the most suitable poison. (It meets your qualification)
⇒Complete every information as required on the registration portal.
⇒Ensure you submit and get a confirmation mail.
Osun State Recruitment Portal
Here is the link to the Osun state local government service commission http://osun.gov.ng/.
Other Jobs You Will Like
Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
Qualified Local Government For This Recruitment
- Aiyedire Ile
- Atakunmosa East
- Atakunmosa West
- Boripe Iragbiji
- Ede North
- Ede South
- Ife Central
- Ife East
- Ife North
- Ife South
- Ilesa East
- Ilesa West
- Odo Otin
- Ola Oluwa
NOTE: This recruitment is not ongoing now. However, we will keep updating you on the latest information about this recruitment. Just keep checking back on this site.