Paul University Post UTME Screening Form and Date 2022? Paul University Awka Post UTME Form 2022 admission into undergraduate courses/programmes? Are you interested in Paul University Post UTME Screening Form and Date 2022?
If Yes, then your on the right page, you will get to know the cost of the Post UTME Form for 2022/2023, Eligibility, requirements, how to apply or how to buy the Paul University Awka Post UTME form 2022/2023 online.
Is Paul University Post UTME Form Out For 2022
The Paul University Awka Post UTME Screening Form for 2022/2023 is Officially Out.
This means that the Paul University Online Post UTME screening registration application portal is Now Open for 2022/2023.
Requirements For Paul University Post UTME 2022 Registration
1). All UME candidates who scored 160 and above in the just concluded 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, JAMB-UTME.
2). All Direct Entry Candidates who made Paul University their first choice.
3). You Must be 16 years old.
4). You must have at least an O’level Credit pass in 5 different subjects (Including English language and mathematics). In this case, the O’level result could be WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or any equivalent.
5). Your O’level result must not be more than two sittings.
When Will Paul University Post UTME Form Be Out For 2022/2023
The Management of the Paul University has reopened the 2022/2023 Paul University Post UTME registration portal.
This means that the Paul University Screening is selling officially on https://utme.pauluniversity.edu.ng Now
How Much Is Paul University Post UTME Form For 2022?
The management of the Paul University Akwa has announced Two Thousand Naira N2,000 as the latest cost Price for the 2022 Post UTME form. This means that the Paul University Screening form 2022/2023 sales at Two Thousand Naira N2,000.
How To Apply For Paul University Post UTME 2022/2023
1. Go to official Paul University admission portal at https://utme.pauluniversity.edu.ng to begin your application process.
2. Both the candidates, who made Paul University their first choice in JAMB and those, who did not make it their first choice, but are interested in attending Paul University should complete the online Application form.
3. Interested candidates should go to any of the following bank and make a deposit of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) Application fee, and collect his/her payment teller.
Bank Account Name Account Number
(1) Zenith Bank PLC Paul University, Awka 1012421366
(2) Access Bank PLC Paul University, Awka 0019935560
4. With the payment teller, the candidate goes to our 2022/2023 UTME/DE Admissions Portal on our website and completes the Application form, ensuring that he/she state the Bank and the teller number of his/her payment.
5. Candidates should also indicate clearly their telephone number and email address, as these will be used in communicating to them on successful admission.
6. On successful submission of the application by clicking Submit Application button, the candidate is notified on the screen with a link to print his/her Application Form as well as a mail being sent to his/her e-mail address if email was provided during filling the form from where he/she can subsequently print out a copy of the submitted application. If you did not get the notification on your Inbox, quickly check your SPAM box.
7. Paul University will acknowledge the Applications of qualified candidates and advise them to wait for Provisional Admission Letter from JAMB.
8. With the Provisional Admission Letter from JAMB, the student will now visit our website for the payment of Acceptance fee of twenty thousand naira (N20,000) and commencement of Registration.
9. The admitted candidates will be expected to pay the yearly Portal Access Fee of N2,000 with the Acceptance fee.
Candidate can make their payments using any of the following channels:
. Bank Deposit and follow the Payment procedure to submit their payment details and commence registration.
. Online Payment using ATM card and the Payment procedure to submit their payment details and commence registration. . . Candidate who opts for the use of ATM cards will be required to pay 2% processing commission.
Paul University Post UTME Online Screening Date 2022/2023
The management of the Paul University has reopened the 2022/2023 Nile University Post UTME registration portal.
This means that the Paul University online screening is officially ongoing.
Paul University Post UTME Closing Date 2022/2023
The management of the Paul University has not yet announced latest closing date for the 2022/2023 Post UTME online registration/screening.
The screening exercise will be conducted for all UTME/Direct Entry candidates at the school campus. All prospective students are advised to take note of the date and the required documents for the screening exercise once the date is announced.
However, We shall update this page once the management of the Paul University announced latest closing date for the 2022/2023 Post UTME online registration/screening.
Paul University Post UTME Statistics
The Paul University Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination JAMB-UTME and Post UTME statistics will be posted here once we get the accurate data.
Please note that Paul University is very competitive, more than 45,000 candidates are expected to write Paul University Post-UTME examinations for the 2022/2023 academic session.
I wish you all the best as you learn more about the Paul University Post UTME FORM 2022/2023. If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it.