Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) admission list 2023/2024 academic session. RSU Admission List For 2023/2024 Academic Session
The list of candidates offered provisional admission into the Rivers State University (RSU), Nkpolu – Oroworukwo, degree programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
This is to inform all candidates who participated in the Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) 2023/2024 Post UTME screening Exercise that the management of the institution has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission.
How to Check RSU Admission List
Candidates are advised to log onto the University Website www.rsu.edu.ng and make e-payment of One Thousand Naira (N1,000.00) only by generating a transaction id on the University Website for the fee and proceed to any of the designated Banks to pay using the Pay Direct Bank Branch option or using Interswitch Verve enabled cards to print their admission status.
- Go to RSU admission portal at https://ecampus.rsu.edu.ng/.
- Locate the Admission List section and type your registration number in the provided column.
- Click the GO button to proceed to view your admission status. NOTE: You will need to make a payment of N1,000 to be able to print your admission status/letter.
Candidates who are offered admission should log onto the University Website www.rsu.edu.ng and make e-payments of Acceptance fee of Forty-Five Thousand Naira (N45,000). See › Rivers State University (RSU) Acceptance Fee Amount and Payment Procedure and RSUST Clearance Exercise for Newly Admitted Candidates.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Rivers State University (RSU) first-degree programmes are advised to:
Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, RSU prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your RSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to RSUST admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Share This Post: If you think this post can be of help to others, please share it.
RSUST Post UTME Past Questions and Answers pdf download