Schlumberger recruitment Nigeria: This is everything you need to know about the Schlumberger recruitment process. Here we bring to you the latest Schlumberger job vacancy for every interested person who is willing to apply. On this page, we will bring you details like the latest Schlumberger job openings, job cuts, Schlumberger nigeria vacancies and available positions to apply for.
Schlumberger Job Reviews
Schlumberger Limited is the world’s leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. Working in more than 85 countries and employing people who represent over 140 nationalities, Schlumberger supplies the industry’s most comprehensive range of products and services, from exploration through production and integrated pore-to-pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery that optimize reservoir performance.
Official Notice on Recruitment Fraud From Schlumberger
Recruitment fraud from groups pretending to be Schlumberger—or claiming to represent Schlumberger—may be sent in a variety of formats, including e-mail, text, and letter.
Most often, an e-mail is sent offering employment with Schlumberger. These e-mails often look legitimate and will include details of the employment supposedly on offer, such as job description, salary, and benefits. They usually request payment from prospective employees to obtain visas or immigration documents. You may be referred to an organization that requests fees for processing the documents. In some cases you may be told you will be reimbursed for all the costs.
Please be vigilant to fraudulent activity if you receive a communication or e-mail regarding potential employment, or an invitation to submit applications to a public email address, supposedly from Schlumberger.
Please do not send money or pass any personal details to anyone suggesting they can provide employment with Schlumberger. If you have applied for a position through a legitimate channel, we will have the information needed.
If you are unsure a communication you have received is genuine, please review the guidance below:
- We never make job offers without performing a formal interview process.
- Prospective employees are always invited to an interview with Schlumberger personnel before any offer of employment is made. The location of the interview is always provided to candidates either by phone, or e-mail from a verifiable Schlumberger e-mail account.
- Do not send money. No money transfers or payments of any kind will ever be requested by Schlumberger as part of the recruitment process, for immigration documents, insurance, or any other purpose.
- Schlumberger website pages always include http://www.slb.com. Any other format is not genuine. Schlumberger will never request a prospective applicant to visit a website with any address that does not include http://www.slb.com.
- Verify the email address. Schlumberger e-mails always end in “@slb.com”. Any e-mail styled with the Schlumberger logo but using a different e-mail format is not genuine. Schlumberger will never request a prospective applicant to e-mail information to an e-mail address not ending in “@slb.com”; regardless of the origin of the e-mail, you should always question the authenticity of any unsolicited e-mails seeking money or personal details, irrespective of the e-mail address.
Should you believe you have received a fraudulent communication, please forward it to: Report-Job-Scam@slb.com. Schlumberger will strive to investigate the situation and take corrective action.
Schlumberger job listing
Below are the Job listing and positions available for application at Schlumberger. Schlumberger job opportunities come in different moe as listed below.
- Cloud Software Engineer
- Digital Avatar Senior Software Developer
- Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst
- Front End Developer
- General Accountant
- IC Management Accountant
- Manufacturing welder
- Materials Logistics Coordinator
- Senior Financial Accountant
- Statutory and Tax Analyst
- Team Lead Electrical Engineering
Other Jobs For You:
Schlumberger Recruitment Process
In order to successfully apply for this recruitment and be successful, you need to have at least the following:
-Bachelor of Science Degree in Geology, Geological Applied Sciences, Earth Sciences, or Applied Sciences
-Fluency in written and spoken English
-Logical thinking skills combined with a focus on the detail
-Determination to continually develop and improve, Also applicant must be Able to Prove;
i. Provide pre and post-job support including risk analysis to other field colleagues
ii. Support on planning, preparing, executing, and debriefing jobs
iii. Help prepare wellsite reports
iv. Understand rig components and roles of different Schlumberger product lines within the industry
v. Continually identify and implement best practice in your work. This is specifically for schlumberger graduate recruitment.
Have You Applied Already? Download Schlumberger Aptitude Test Questions pdf