Seplat Petroleum Recruitment: The Seplat petroleum development company recruitment is currently on for reputable applicants who are willing to join forces with this company. We will bring you all the details ranging from the requirement, recruitment portal, how to apply, etc.
To support the achievement of this objective, the company recognises the importance of employing the highest quality candidates for all vacant positions. The company employs reliable assessment tools and techniques to select qualified employees who meet very high standards of competence and who share its core values.
Our overriding priority is to build and sustain a world-class working environment that encourages, incentivises and motivates our people to develop their skills and experience in order to attain our wider business goals. We provide a secure working environment which is safe and devoid of any form of intolerant behaviour.
All employment activities at Seplat will be based on pre-defined business needs and recruitment requirements proactively spelt out in the Annual Manpower Plans. Seplat is an equal opportunity employer.
Seplat Recruitment Eligibility and Qualification
Below are what every applicant must have in possession;
- A minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) degree obtained in any of the following NOT EARLIER than 2012.
- Engineering; Materials, Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, Petroleum, Electrical/Electronics, Process, Industrial and Oil and Gas
- Geology, Geophysics, Petro-Physics
- Industrial Chemistry, Chemistry
- Finance, Accounting
- Business Administration, Finance
- Mass Communication, Economics, and other Social Science disciplines (A relevant professional qualification is an added advantage)
- A minimum of 5 credits (including Mathematics and English) in one sitting in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).
- Graduates participating in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) must be on schedule to complete national service in 2017 to be eligible for consideration.
Additional Quality Candidates Should Possess
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment.
- Determination to be the best.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good problem-solving focus, with a great appetite for learning.
- Strong passion for excellence.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills.
How To Apply For Seplat Recruitment
- Login to the Seplat Recruitment portal Here
- Click on the “Register” tab at the top of the screen to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account.
- Login with your registered email and password.
- You are required to provide the following:
Other Jobs Available For You
NB: Nigerian Institutions are listed while foreign Institutions are to be typed in.
- At the completion of each page, click on the “Update” button at the bottom of the screen. Always click on the arrow in a dropdown box to get more options for that particular field. You can also use the buttons ‘Previous and ‘Next’ to navigate through the portal pages.
- Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure your documents meet up to the requirements stated at the top of the screen. On the Documents box, select the document to be uploaded. Select file and upload. NB: Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- Once you have completed the steps above, you have created a profile on the e-Recruiter. You shall use this profile to apply for any vacancies available on the Portal. Recheck your profile information to avoid errors; you can update your information at any time.
- To apply for a vacancy, click on the “Vacancies” tab at the top of the screen.
- On the list of vacancies, click on the “View/Apply” button beside the vacancy you wish to apply for.
- A short description of the vacancy is displayed. Click on the “Apply Now” button to submit your application.
- After applying, a notification is displayed on the screen: “Application Complete! Thank you for applying for this vacancy. Upon review, only suitably qualified candidates would be contacted.” You can also confirm your successful application under ‘My Job Applications’.
- You have successfully applied for a vacancy.
Seplat Petroleum Recruitment Portal
If you want to access Seplat Recruitment Portal Then click here