Shell Aptitude Test Questions pdf: This is the official place to get your Shell Aptitude Test Past Question and answers at the best rate. If you currently preparing for the Shell Aptitude Test and want to make the best of the opportunity, then question paper can help finetune you for that. Meanwhile, we at recruitmentpastquestions will provide you with updated shell past questions pdf.
Call Now to Get This Past Question
The aptitude test is one of those procedures you pas through during Shell recruitment. However, one should expect a tough test given the standards of this company in Nigeria and world at large. Meanwhile. from what we can confirm to you, the test questions are somehow repeated meaning past questions can do you some great favour if you have one.
Shell aptitude test sample questions and answers
1. Which Industry Sector in which year generated the greatest Operating Profit per company? Tidal in 1994 or 2000, Wind in 1994 or 2000, Solar in 1994 or 2000
2. Profit ratio is Operating Profit as a percentage of Revenue. What was the difference in
profit ratio in the Wind Sector between 2000 and 1994? 5%, 8%, 10%, 15%, None of these
3. What proportion of total Greenco Operating Profit for 2000 was generated by the Solar sector? 1/3, 4/9, 5/9, 2/9, 7/9
4. If revenue for the Wind sector as a whole decreased by 15% between 1994 and 2000, by what percentage has Greenco’s share of the Wind market grown?
10%, 15%, 25%, 50%, Cannot say
5. How many more Euros Operating Profit did Greenco generate per Tidal company in 2000 than in 1994?
EUR54000, 108000, 216000, 432000, None of these
6. The total growth in Revenue for the Tidal sector between 1994 and 2000 is equivalent, what is the annual rate of growth? (Compounding equation) 2.999%
Approximately how much Revenue did Greenco generate per company on average in 1994?
EUR 350000, 375000, 400000, 426000, 450000
7. What is the GNP per person in Argentina? 6390.4 355, 3550, 6390, 24920, 63904
8. How many people live in urban area in South Africa? 223015, 597381, 59733810, 22301500, 28397000
9. What is the appropriate ratio of the number of telephone in South Africa to the number of telephone in Australia? 2.2277
2:5, 2:7, 1:3, 4:8, 2:8
10. How many people live in urban area in the UK? ???538164, 558360, 53816400, 55836000, Cannot say
What percentage of the population in Brazil own both cars and telephones? 8.2%, 13.8%, 16.4%, 27.6%, Cannot Say
11. What is the approximate ratio of the number of telephones in India to the number of telephones in the UK? 1:3.4597
1:5, 2:5, 2:7, 4:9, 1:2
12. If 45% of telephones in the UK are owned by business, how many people are there in the UK per home telephone? 3.6986
0.2, 0.3, 2.2, 3.7, 4.5
13. How many vehicles are there per kilometer of road in India? 1.9048 0.53, 0.04, 1.19, 1.90, 8.40
14. If 90% of cars in India are owned by urban dwellers, what percentage of urban dwellers own cars (assuming a maximum of one car per person)?
(2.5*0.9)/(1023*0.261)=0.008427 0.22%, 0.84%, 1.28%, 22%, 60%
Also See: Exxonmobil Past Questions and Answers
Core Benefits Of Shell Aptitude Test Past Questions
Now, here are a number of reasons why getting the Shell Aptitude Test past questions and answers is the best investment you can make:
- This past questions and answers gives you a clue on the scope of examination
- A good percentage of question has the tendency of returning
- Importantly, it guides you and helps you to be self-confident
- You have a chance of seeing series of questions asked over the years
- Gets you in shape and focused for the examination
- With these past questions, you can time yourself and see if you can meet up during examination.
- The past questions serve as a guide, giving you an insight into how the exams are being set and perhaps how trickery the answers can be.
Important Tip: Years gone by, the revelation has been that a great portion of questions do repeat themselves. So, equipping yourself with the knowledge of how these questions are set helps you to be prepared beforehand and stay ahead of your competition.
How to Download Shell Aptitude Test Past Questions pdf
Note: Shell Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers are not for free, rather they are bout for just ₦2000. Do not allow anyone to deceive you about downloading free past questions and answers for free because it is never true.
Method of Payment
In other to get the material delivered to your mailbox in PDF format, you are to make a bank deposit of ₦2000 naira to the following bank details:
- Account Number: 0731933754
- Account Name: Unyah, Aniekeme Kingsley
- Bank Name: Access Bank
After payment, please send The Following to this Number ‘09030418025’
- Your Name (Payment Name)
- Your email address or Whatsapp number to 09030418025 and we will forward the preferred past questions and answers to you in PDF format.
Additionally, you can call/chat us on 09030418025 before and after payment.
We at Recruitmentpastquestions wish you all the best as you try taking another step in your life. Congrats in Advance.