Total Recruitment Nigeria: We at recruitmentpastquestions are always here to give you the latest and everything you may need to find out about the total recruitment process. We will share with you you were and how to get total recruitment form, steps to successfully register and tips to get selected as well.
About Total and Their Recruitments
Total Nigeria Plc is a Marketing and Services subsidiary of Total; a multinational energy company operating in more than 130 countries and committed to providing sustainable products and services for its customers. For over 50 years, Total Nigeria Plc has remained the leader in the downstream sector of the Nigerian oil and gas industry with an extensive distribution network of over 570 service stations nationwide and a wide range of top-quality energy products and services.
As usual, Total is currently recruiting reputable and capable personnel to its company. This is to help bolster the companies mission of always standing out as the best oil company not just in Nigeria but the world at large.
Total Company Job Vacancy
- Personal Assistant
- Talent Developer
- Electrical Engineer
- Total Young Graduate Programme (YGP)
- International Programme for Junior (VIE) – Solar Project Engineer (M/F)
- Talent Developer
- Head of Piping
- Environment Projects, Systems & Compliance Officer
- Senior Piping Engineer
- Safety Operations Support Engineer
- QA/QC & PDMS Data Management Engineer
- Shipping Officer
- Instrumentation/ICSS Engineer
- Metering Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Senior Geophysicst – Exploration
- Reservoir Engineer
- Processing Geophysicst
- Senior Buyer
- Contracts Engineer
- Telecommunications Maintenance Engineer
- HRIS Engineer
- Legal Counsel
- International Programme for Junior (VIE) – Solar Project Engineer (M/F) – Industrial Projects
- Human Resource Specialist
- ICT Server Administrator
- Contracts & Procurement Officer
- Legal Counsel
- Webmaster/Database Administrator
- Risk Analyst
- Senior Investment Analyst
See Other Oil Company Jobs In Nigeria That You Can Apply For:
Total Recruitment Process
This is how to apply for Total Jobs. All applications for Total jobs will be on their official total recruitment portal. total online recruitment usually lasts for not too long so you are advised to apply as it drops. Get the total recruitment form, fill it out, and submit.
Tips On How To Apply For Total Job
- Read up, especially on careers.total.com: You will find a wealth of information about our history, business lines and news on our Careers website and Total.com. And by all means read about our ambition, strengths, social and environmental commitments, etc. Showing our teams that you’re familiar with Total is the best way to show them you’re interested in the position.
- Think about your career path at Total: During the interview, our teams will expect you to tell them where you see yourself in five years’ time. Tell us about the job prospects you have in mind, the geographic or functional mobility opportunities you are interested in, and what Total can do for you (by way of training, for example) as much as what you can do for the Group.
- Practice beforehand: All too often, people skip this step—even though it will help you feel more self-assured when you come in for your interview. You can practice alone or with someone. Rehearse your answers to the questions we are bound to ask (“tell us about yourself”, “why are you interested in this job offer”, etc.”). But be yourself: if you just recite overprepared answers, your memory might fail you, they might sound unnatural and your interviewer will probably be unimpressed.
- Prepare your documents: Don’t turn up emptyhanded. Besides a notepad and pen, bring a binder with a few copies of your resumé (after double-checking it for typos, spelling and the like) and maybe even a few examples of your previous work or references relating to the vacancy. Doing this will help you feel more comfortable during the interview, and will bolster your application.
- Plan ahead: As they say, you don’t get a second chance to make a good first impression. Arriving late, for whatever reason, sends the wrong message. Better be safe than sorry: think about how you’re going to get here and allow for anything that might go wrong (traffic jams, train cancellations, etc.). Ideally, be here 10 minutes early to catch your breath before the interview.
- Show us what you’ve got: Many candidates don’t “sell” themselves enough during their interview. Be self-confident and enthusiastic when talking about your experience and skills. Show us that we believe in the same values: that you’re as open to the world, keen on teamwork and eager to take initiative as we are. Show the recruiter that you will hit the ground running in your team and have no trouble on-boarding the company’s processes.
- Check your social-media image: Did you know that 85% of recruiters run online searches on the candidates they meet? So do the same: Google your name and then search it on social networks to make sure nothing you want to keep private is public. Adjust your privacy settings if necessary. And keep your LinkedIn profile up to date, in particular, to avoid any confusion about your exact academic and professional background. If you want to remove any information about you from Google searches, you can do so here.
- Look the part: Again, first impressions matter. Be yourself, but dress for the occasion. Pay attention to your look and, most importantly, smile a lot! Your body language is as important as what you say.
- Ask questions, think about how to wrap up the interview: To end on a positive note, think of two or three questions about the job and the team, for example. Interviews aren’t one-way interrogations: we also expect you to ask questions to make sure the job is right for you. And it will show us that you’re keen on this job, not just a job.
Total Recruitment Contact
Below is the total recruitment email address
Total House, Plot 247 Herbert Macaulay Way, Central Business District,
Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
Tel: +234 (0) 8039037007, +234 (0)8070174999, +234 (0) 80 7017 2600