This is where to get the official ABUTH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers. If you had applied for the Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital school of nursing and perhaps preparing to write the entrance examination – and equally looking for materials to prepare with, then we have the past questions ready for you.
Call Now to Get This Past Question
Gaining admission into a competitive institution such as Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital school of nursing ABUTH requires adequate and timely preparation. Not just ABUTH school of nursing only but others included, as demand for graduate from health related courses are highly in-demand. Like we had earlier said, adequate preparation is the key – which is where the need for past question and answers arise.
Exam Subject Combination For ABUTH School of Nursing
Here are the areas to expect questions from in the Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital school of nursing entrance examination. School of Nursing entrance exam questions are picked from the following:
- Use of English
Sample of ABUTH Nursing School Past Questions and Answers
Nursing school exam questions are not cheap. Below are samples of questions contained in the Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital school of nursing Past Questions and Answers. You will get the full copy when you get the material.
(1) Which of the following metals cannot replace hydrogen from water or steam?
(c) Iron Calcium
(2) The most common type of chemical reaction which alkanes undergone is
(b) Addition Condensation
(d) Polymerization Double decomposition
(3) By means of filtration, one component can be obtained pure from an aqueous mixture of sodium chloride and
(a) Potassium nitrate
(b) Sand Lead nitrat
(4) The oxidation state of manganese in potassium permanganate is
(5) Nigeria‘s newest state to be categorized as Oil producing state is
The Benefits Of Getting ABUTH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
Now, here are a number of reasons why getting the Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital school of nursing School of Nursing past questions and answers is the best investment you can make:
- This past questions and answers gives you a clue on the scope of examination
- A good percentage of question has the tendency of returning
- Importantly, it guides you and helps you to be self-confident
- You have a chance of seeing series of questions asked over the years
- Gets you in shape and focused for the examination
- With these past questions, you can time yourself and see if you can meet up during examination.
- The past questions serve as a guide, giving you an insight into how the exams are being set and perhaps how trickery the answers can be.
Important Tip: Years gone by, the revelation has been that a great portion of questions do repeat themselves. So, equipping yourself with the knowledge of how these questions are set helps you to be prepared beforehand and stay ahead of your competition.
How to Download Amachara School of Nursing Past Questions & Answers
Note: School of Nursing past question and Answers are not for free, rather they are bout for just ₦2000. Do not allow anyone to deceive you about downloading free past questions and answers for free because it is never true.
Method of Payment
In other to get the material delivered to your mailbox in PDF format, you are to make a bank deposit of ₦2000 naira to the following bank details:
- Account Number: 0731933754
- Account Name: Unyah, Aniekeme Kingsley
- Bank Name: Access Bank
After payment, please send The Following to this Number ‘09030418025’
- Name of the School
- Course of Study
- Your email address or Whatsapp number to 09030418025 and we will forward the preferred past questions and answers to you in PDF format.
Additionally, you can call/chat us on 09030418025 before and after payment.
We at Recruitmentpastquestions wish you all the best as you try taking another step in your life. Congrats in Advance.
Other Past Questions:
UMYU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers free pdf
Past Questions for School of Nursing Amachara
Post UTME Past Questions For Moshood Abiola University of Science and Technology