Adamawa State University (ADSU) UTME/Direct Entry 1st batch admission list for 2023/2024 academic session.
The first list of UTME and Direct Entry candidates offered provisional admission into the Adamawa State University (ADSU), Mubi, first degree programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session are out.
see how to check ADSU admission list below.
This is to inform all the UTME and Direct Entry candidates that participated in the Adamawa State University (ADSU), Mubi 2022/2023 academic session admission screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
ADSU admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various undergraduate programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
How to Check ADSU Admission List
As of the time of this publication, ADSU prospective students can only access their admission status from the list of names posted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
Candidates are to report for clearance from 7th to 14th November, 2023 (ONE WEEK ONLY) at the Academic Office for clearance and appropriate placement. Candidates are to present the following documents at the clearance venue.
1) Original certificate(s) of Educational qualification
2) Original copy of Local Government Indigene Certificate
3) Original Birth Certificate/Statutory Declaration of Age
4) Original/Photocopy of UTME/DE slip
5) Original ‘O’ level results (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB etc)
6) Diploma/NCE/IJMB results.
7) Original copy of online screening form.
8) Original JAMB admission letter.
Candidates successfully admitted into Adamawa State University (ADSU), Mubi, first-degree programmes are advised to:
Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, ADSU prospective students can also check their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ADSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the ADSU admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session.