AMB Subject Combination for Meteorology » Admission requirements to study Meteorology in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Meteorology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Meteorology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Meteorology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Meteorology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Meteorology.
Please read the Meteorology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
Important Note on JAMB Subject Combination for Meteorology
There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Meteorology
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Meteorology
Direct Entry Requirement for Meteorology:
- (i) ND upper credit in Meteorology in addition to the O Level requirements. OR
- (ii)WMO Class II Certificate in Weather Forecasting in addition to the O Level requirements.
- (iii) A Level passes in Mathematics and Physics in addition to the SSC requirements.
UTME Requirement for Meteorology:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English, Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and any other Science subject.
UTME Subject combination for Meteorology:
- Biology, Chemistry & Physics or Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Meteorology.
If you think that this post can be of help to anyone, please share it.