AMB Subject Combination for Portuguese » Admission requirements to study Portuguese in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Portuguese is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Portuguese O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Portuguese Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Portuguese UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Portuguese.
Please read the Portuguese programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
Important Note on JAMB Subject Combination for Portuguese
There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Portuguese
- OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE, OSUN STATE – OAU
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Portuguese
Direct Entry Requirement for Portuguese:
- Two (2) A Level passes including the Foreign Language(s) where applicable.
UTME Requirement for Portuguese:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include French, English Language and any three (3) other subjects.
UTME Subject combination for Portuguese:
- French and any two (2) other Arts/Social Science subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Portuguese.
If you think that this post can be of help to anyone, please share it.
JAMB Subject Combination for Education Pschychology And Curriculum Studies
JAMB Subject Combination for Education Foundations And Management
JAMB Subject Combination for Mathematics And Statistics
JAMB Subject Combination for Mathematics And Education Technology
JAMB Subject Combination for Mechanical/Production Engineering
JAMB Subject Combination for Education And Social Studies