Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) Part-Time degree admission form for 2023/2024 academic session.
Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) is now selling the application forms for admission into its part-time degree programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The cost of the BASUG part-time application form is five Thousand Naira (N5,500.00).
Please, check below for further information, such as courses, admission requirements and method of application.
Applications for admission into the 2019/2020 Academic Session for the Bauchi State University Gadau (BASUG) Part Time Degree Programs are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates. The BASUG part time degree will run for a period of five (5) to (6) years. All lectures for the part time studies will be conducted between weekends or from Fridays, Saturdays and sometimes Sundays. Further, the program may cover vacations. All intending applicants who may not have had the opportunity to be admitted into the regular program will now have the opportunity to earn their various degrees. Additionally, Working class candidates can have a golden opportunity to earn a university degree, if they avail themselves to grab this opportunity.
BASUG Part-Time Degree Programme Benefits
- The same curriculum as the regular
- The same lecturers/experts
- Best-quality teaching and research personnel
- World-class state-of-the-art facilities in our new campus
- The same degree managed and approved by the same senate
- National University Commission (NUC) approved
- Entrepreneurship and Computer applications training
BASUG Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements
(A) Five (5) Years Part-Time Program
WAEC/NECO Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC), General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level (GCE O’ Level), National Technical Certificate/National Business Certificate with Credits in five (5) relevant subjects obtained at not more than two sittings. A credit in O’ Level English Language is required for all courses.
(B) Four (4) Years (Extended / Part-Time) Program
Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with at least Merit in two core/Teaching subjects, GCE ‘A’ Level, OND/HND in relevant areas with at least Lower Credit or Academic Diploma from recognized Universities are required in addition to (A) above.
BASUG Part-Time Courses
Faculty of Management Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Management
- B.Sc. Public Administration
Faculty of Social Sciences
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. Political Science
Faculty of Arts
- B.A Arabic
- B.A Islamic
- B.A Linguistics
NB: All candidates are requested to note that all part-time programmes are resident at the Yuli Campus of the University, Bauchi.
How to Obtain Bauchi State University Part-Time Form
Candidates are to first visit the JAMB portal and log in the Part-Time portion and apply accordingly.
- Then, candidate can visit our website at www.basug.edu.ng, create profile and generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) and follow the instruction for making payment;
- Interested candidates are to pay a screening fee of five Thousand Naira (N5,500.00) to BASUG;
- After making the payment candidates are to return to the BASUG website and follow the instructions on how to download the application forms and submission instructions.
Deadline: Not Specified.
Federal Polytechnic Bauchi Admission List