Bida Poly Admission List 2022/2023 | ND Full-Time 1st – 3rd Batch…Bida Poly Admission List 2022/2023 | ND Full-Time 1st – 3rd Batch.
Federal Polytechnic, Bida (BIDAPOLY) 2022/2023 prospective students can now check their admission status.
The Federal Polytechnic, Bida 1st, 2nd and 3rd admission lists contain the name of candidates offered provisional admission into the National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes offered by the school.
Latest Info on Bida Poly Admission List
The management of the Federal Polytechnic, Bida (BIDAPOLY) has released the ND full-time 1st, 2nd and 3rd admission lists for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the BIDAPOLY post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status.
BIDAPOLY admission lists contain the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the polytechnic various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2022/2023 academic year.
How to Check Bida Poly ND Admission List
The Federal Polytechnic, Bida (BIDAPOLY) prospective students can check their admission status from the list of names posted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
Check their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your BIDAPOLY admission status.
Once the list is available on the school portal, you will be able to check your admission status online via the procedure outlined below:
- Go to Bida Poly admission status checking portal at https://eportal.fedpolybida.edu.ng/putme/.
- Supply your username and Password in the required columns.
- Finally, login and click on the ‘ADMISSION STATUS’ link to access your Bida Poly ND full-time admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Federal Polytechnic (BIDAPOLY) admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.
If you think this post can be of help to anyone, please share it