Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) admission list for 2023/2024 academic session. The names of candidates that made it to the Anambra State University, ANSU admission list / Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, COOU admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session have been released.
We are glad to notify all the candidates that participated in the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU), formerly recognized as Anambra State University (ANSU) post-UTME screening exercise, that the management of the university has released the admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session.
ANSU admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various undergraduate programmes.
How to Check COOU Admission List
Currently, the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your COOU admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your COOU admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) first-degree programmes are advised to:
1. Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
2. Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
3. Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
4. Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to ANSU admission status checking portal at https://portal.coou.edu.ng/prospective_students.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on the Confirm Status button to access your COOU admission status.
COOU Acceptance fee is Twenty Six thousand naira, Three hundred and Fifteen Naira (N26,315).
If admission is offered, the candidate is expected to accept the offer and pay his/her acceptance fees within two weeks.
What to do After Checking COOU Admission List 2023/2024
After checking your Admission Status on COOU Admission status, you have to pay your acceptance fee.
The procedure for making your acceptance fee payment has been published on the website.
COOU Admission List is not out as at the time of writing this article, once the list is out, you will be duly notified.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the ANSU admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) Post UTME Past Questions
COOUTH School of Nursing Nkpor Anambra Admission list