DELSU Medical Screening Procedure 2023/2024. DELSU Medical Screening Procedure 2023/2024 Academy Session.
Delta State University (DELSU) medical screening procedure for 2023/2024 new students.
The steps for medical screening for the new students of Delta State University (DELSU) for the 2023/2024 academic session have been published.
This is to inform all the candidates admitted into the Delta State University (DELSU) undergraduate programmes during the 2023/2024 academic session that the management of the institution has released the steps for medical screening for new students.
DELSU Medical Screening Procedure
To carryout the medical screening, students are expected following procedures as provided by school Management;
- Pay medical fee of N5,000 into the ‘DELSU Medical’ Account in any of the following bank – Ecobank, UBA, Fidelity, Unity or Zenith bank
- Visit the University health centre website – www.Delsuhealthservices.com 48 hours after payment to verify payment.
- On the homepage, click register with health centre Enter Surname and verify details
- Fill in registration form provided and create student profile
- Proceed to complete personal detail form & medical screening forms, and upload passport in field form
- Proceed to the University health centre to complete medical screening
- Students should come along with the following documents: 2 passport photographs Original copy of payment teller Admission Printout
If you think this post can be of help to anyone, please share it.