Department of Nursing, University of Maiduguri Past Questions and Answers. Here is the latest and up to date DNUM Past Questions and Answers. We are always dedicated to bring you quality and up to date nursing school entrance exam questions and answers to help you prepare for School of Nursing entrance examination. So, if you are currently preparing to write the entrance examination into the Dept. of Nursing, University of Maiduguri, then this is where to download their past questions and answers.
Call To Get This Past Question Now
Exam Subject Combination for Department of Nursing, University of Maiduguri Past Questions
Here are the areas to expect questions from in the Department of Nursing, University of Maiduguri Past Questions entrance examination. School of Nursing entrance exam questions answers are picked from the following:
- Use of English
Sample of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
Nursing school exam questions are not cheap. Below are samples of questions contained in the Department of Nursing, University of Maiduguri Past Questions and Answers. You will get the full copy when you get the material.
1. The response shown by the tips of the root and shoot of a plant to the stimulus of gravity is
2. In which of the following organisms does a single cell perform all the functions of movement, nutrition, growth, excretion, and photosynthesis?
3. In which of the following organisms would glycogen be stored?
4. Which of the following organs or cell components are common to both the sporophyte and the ametophyte of a fern?
5. The most successful group of animals in terms of diversity of species is
6. Flame cells are the
A. excretory system of worm
B. excretory and respiratory system of earthworms
C. excretory system of flatworm
D. excretory system of flatworms
7. The main function of blood in mammals is to transport
A. excretory materials from tissues
B. carbon oxide from lungs to tissues
C. digested food from all the body tissues
D. oxygen to the lungs
8. Which of the following parts of a cell is living?
A. cell wall
C. food vacuole
D. calcium oxalate
9. Members of the phylum protozoa use the contractile vacuole
A. to remove excess food
B. for movement
C. for digestion
D. to remove excess water
10. Which of the following is the correct order of the vertebrae along the spinal column?
A. axis atlas thoracic lumbar cervical sacral
B. atlas cervical axis thoracic lumbar sacral
C. atlas axis cervical thoracic lumbar sacral
D. axis cervical thoracic sacral lumbar.
7 Benefits Of Department of Nursing, University of Maiduguri Past Questions and Answers
Now, here are a number of reasons why getting the Department of Nursing, University of Maiduguri past questions and answers is the best investment you can make:
- This past questions and answers gives you a clue on the scope of examination
- A good percentage of question has the tendency of returning
- Importantly, it guides you and helps you to be self-confident
- You have a chance of seeing series of questions asked over the years
- Gets you in shape and focused for the examination
- With these past questions, you can time yourself and see if you can meet up during examination.
- The past questions serve as a guide, giving you an insight into how the exams are being set and perhaps how trickery the answers can be.
Important Tip: Years gone by, the revelation has been that a great portion of questions does repeat themselves. So, equipping yourself with the knowledge of how these questions are set helps you to be prepared beforehand and stay ahead of your competition.
How to Download Department of Nursing, University of Maiduguri Past Questions & Answers
Note: School of Nursing past question and Answers are not for free, rather they are bout for just ₦2000. Do not allow anyone to deceive you about downloading free past questions and answers for free because it is never true.
Method of Payment
In other to get the material delivered to your mailbox in PDF format, you are to make a bank deposit of ₦2000 naira to the following bank details:
- Account Number: 0731933754
- Account Name: Unyah, Aniekeme Kingsley
- Bank Name: Access Bank
After payment, please send The Following to this Number ‘09030418025’
- Name of the School
- Course of Study
- Your email address or Whatsapp number to 09030418025 and we will forward the preferred past questions and answers to you in PDF format.
Additionally, you can call/chat us on 09030418025 before and after payment.
We at Recruitmentpastquestions wish you all the best as you try taking another step in your life. Congrats in Advance.