Latest News About DPR Recruitment. Here is everything you need to need to know about DPR Recruitment 2020/2021. Here we will cover topics like the requirement, qualification, steps, and how to apply as well as their official recruitment portal.
Message From Department of Petroleum Resources
The Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) is compelled to publish this disclaimer alerting the general public to the activities of some unscrupulous persons who are using fake employment notices to deceive unsuspecting Nigerians into parting with huge sums of money for employment into the DPR. They do this by masquerading as recruitment agencies and issuing bogus “DPR recruitment forms 2020/2021” filled with spurious claims and promises of job offer into DPR.
We hereby wish to state categorically that at no time has the Department employed or engaged any persons, agents, contractors, or consultants to act as intermediaries for recruitment. Neither have we authorized anyone to charge any fees or issue recruitment forms on behalf of the Department.
For the avoidance of any doubt, we wish to reiterate that employment into the Department is carried out in accordance with extant rules guiding such exercises in the Nigerian Public service in line with due process philosophy of government.
In this regard, therefore, we would like to advise the public to discountenance any information circulating in the public space particularly social media regarding “DPR 2020/2021 recruitment forms” and to only refer to the DPR official website: www.dpr.gov.ng for information pertaining to vacancies or any other information on our activities. Any person who does otherwise does so at their own risk.
Please be warned!
A Brief History About the Department of Petroleum Resources
Petroleum matters were handled by the Hydrocarbon Section of the Ministry of Lagos Affairs, which reported directly to the Governor-General.
The Unit kept records on matters relating to exploration, and importation of petroleum products. It also enforced safety and other regulations on matters which were then mostly products importation and distribution. As the activities of the petroleum industry expanded, the Unit was upgraded to a Petroleum Division within the Ministry of Mines and Power.
DPR Recruitment Requirement
Academic Qualifications: Persons wishing to apply for the Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment must have any of the following;
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution;
- Not more than 30-40 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.);
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings;
- Must Possess NYSC discharged/exemption certificate;
- Must be computer literate;
How To Apply For DPR Recruitment Online
The procedure for how to apply for this year Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment is as follows:
NOTE: The application portal for Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment (DPR) 2020 is not yet open. Beware of fraudster on the internet who will demand for money with claims that this body is currently recruiting. Meanwhile, you can visit their web page via http //recruitment.dpr.gov.ng However, you can subscribe to our notification button or bookmark this page and keep checking back for our latest update on this post.
- Click the register button under the “application guidelines section” on the recruitment portal home page or click the button below to go to the registration page. You can restart the application at any time before the final submission. To restart, click on the restart application button at the bottom of any application page.
- On the registration page, make sure you fill the form with correct data, click on the register button and a confirmation message will be sent to the e-mail provided.
- Make sure you protect your login credentials. It should not be shared with others.
- The password format should contain one uppercase letter, one lower case letter, and one number and must be at least six characters long examples:
- Dpr12dwe, pR12dw32, User1234
- After registration, you should get an e-mail confirmation to notify you of your registration and you will be redirected to the login page where you are to login with the new credentials you just created. Log in and select the appropriate job type that best describes your interest. Read the instructions beneath carefully an click on apply.
- On the next page, select the job type that best describes your field of study and click on apply.
The next page requires your bio-data information and a passport photograph which must be in .png format and not more than 62 Kilobyte (62Kb). Click on the box to upload your photo and click on save and continue to submit the form and picture. NOTE: Make sure the form is submitted before proceeding.
- On the next page fill in your contact details and proceed to the next stage.
- The third stage requires you to fill in your education information. For graduate trainee position, you can only enter one higher institution and more than one for experienced hire.
- All documents should be in PDF format. The following documents are required on this page: N.Y.S.C Discharge/ exemption Certificate Higher Institution Certificate Secondary School leaving Certificate
On the next page, provide your referee information, professional qualification (if available) and select your preferred and alternate examination center. Click on save and continue and your profile will be created. Go through this page and edit any incorrect information. You can print this page for reference purposes as this contains your reference number which you should write down in a safe place. NOTE: This page does not guarantee your approval for any job posting. It is merely for reference purposes. Before clicking the submit and print button, make sure you cross-check the information you provided. You will not be able to make further changes.
- You should always check your e-mail and dashboard for any latest information.
- You can always access this information page by clicking on how it works button at the top tab.
Picks For You
- Nigerian College of Aviation Technology | NCAT Recruitment
- Accident Investigation Bureau: AIB Recruitment
- Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority – NCAA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission NBC Recruitment
DPR Recruitment Portal
The official DPR Recruitment portal for this year is www.dpr.gov.ng. This is where you can register, and always login to see details.
DPR Recruitment Closing Date