FCET Admission List 2023 is Out- Federal College of Education (Technical) Akoka Admission List for the 2023/2024 academic session is out. Courses in the College.
Federal College of Education (Technical) Akoka Admission List for 2023/2024 academic session.
The 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th batch lists of candidates admitted into the Federal College of Education (Technical), Akoka for the 2023/2024 academic session have been released.
Latest info on Federal College of Education (Technical) Akoka Admission List
FCET Admission List 2023 is Out –Federal College of Education (Technical) Admission List for the 2023/2024 academic session is out. Do you want to check FCET Admission List? If yes, then you are on the right page.
We will provide you the full steps on how to check your FCET admission status. After the College Admission management has screen all the candidates who apply for Admission into the College, they now release the names of successful candidates who meet up with the College Admission procedure.
Admission List contains all the names of successful students who Admission is been offered to study undergraduate Courses in the College.
How to Check (FCET) Akoka Admission List
(FCET) Akoka prospective students can now check their admission status from the list of names posted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
ALTERNATIVELY, candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are required to come along with the following (Original credentials) for the screening exercise:
Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
2. Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
3. Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
4. Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List is uploaded on JAMB website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep checking the JAMB website for their admission status.
Congratulations if your name is among the successful candidates in the admission lists of the Federal College of Education (Technical) Akoka.