FPM Admission List 2023 is Out- Federal Polytechnic Mubi (FPM) Admission List for the 2023/2024 academic session is out. Courses in the Polytechnic.
Latest info on Federal Polytechnic Mubi Admission List
FPM Admission List 2022 is Out – Federal Polytechnic Mubi (FPM) Admission List for the 2022/2023 academic session is out. Do you want to check FPM Admission List? If yes, then you are on the right page.
We will provide you the full steps on how to check your FPM admission status. After the Polytechnic Admission management has screened all the candidates who apply for admission into the Polytechnic, they now release the names of successful candidates who meet up with the Polytechnic Admission procedure.
Admission List contains all the names of successful students whose Admission is been offered to study undergraduate courses at the University.
Federal Polytechnic, Mubi (FPM) admission list has been uploaded online for applicants to check.
How to Check Federal Polytechnic, Mubi (FPM) Admission List
Currently, the Federal Polytechnic, Mubi (FPM) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your Federal Polytechnic, Mubi (FPM) admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your Federal Poly Mubi admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal Polytechnic, Mubi (FPM) National Diploma (ND) programmes are advised to:
1. Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
2. Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
3. Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
4. Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress and regularly check the JAMB site for their admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the polytechnic website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the polytechnic website.
- Go to the polytechnic admission portal at https://fpmportal.net/forms/.
- Supply your JAMB registration number and password in the required columns.
- Click on the login button.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status on your dashboard to access your Federal Poly Mubi admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Federal Poly, Mubi ND programmes.