Federal University of Technology, Babura (FUTB) cut-off mark for 2022/2023 admission exercise.
The Federal University of Technology, Babura (FUTB), Jigawa State, has commenced the sale of post-UTME forms for admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Federal University of Technology, Babura (FUTB) post UTME cut-off mark is 140, while the cost of the application form is Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000).
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Federal University of Technology, Babura (FUTB), Jigawa State, post UTME screening exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Federal University of Technology Babura (FUTB) Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates MUST have passed a minimum of 5 relevant subjects, at credit level, in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings, including English and Mathematics.
- The cut-off mark for all the under-listed degree courses at the Federal University of Technology, Babura (FUTB), Jigawa State, is 140:
- B.Tech. Civil Engineering
- B.Tech. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Cyber Security
- B.Sc. Software Engineering
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.SC: Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Applied Geophysics
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
How to Apply for Federal University of Technology Babura (FUTB) Post UTME Form
Online registration for the Screening Exercise will commence on Wednesday, 23 November 2022 and end at Midnight on Sunday, 11th December, 2022.
- Step 1:Logon to https://myfutb.futb.edu.ng.
- Step 2: Login using your UTME Number and UTME Score
- Step 3: Update your contact details for generating Remita Payment.
- Step 4: Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) will automatically be generated for you
- Step 5: You can pay in any of Remita’s payment options. Clicking “Pay Now’ to open the payment dialog, OR click on “Generate Payment Schedule” to generate, download and print a payment schedule that contains all the necessary information needed at a Bank or Remitawebsite.
- Step 6: After successful payment, you can update your UTME details.
- Step 7: Upload your passport-sized photograph.
- Step 8: Update your 0′ level examinations, maximum of 2 sittings.
- Step 9: Upload electronic copies of your O’ level results and UTME result slip.
- Step 10: Generate, download/print the acknowledgement slip to complete your registration.
NOTE: If you have any inquiries or are encountering any difficulty, send an email to email@example.com.