The list of candidates admitted into the Degree programmes of the Technical University (Tech-U), Ibadan, for the 2023/2024 academic session here is out.
See how to check the TECH-U admission list below.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the First Technical University (Tech-U), Ibadan, Oyo State, during the 2023/2024 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
How to Check First TECH-U Admission List
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the First Degree Programmes of First Technical University (Tech-U) for the 2023/2024 Academic Session:
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
All prospective students must provide at least five (5) copies of the following documents on resumption date:
- Original Jamb Admission Letter (JAL):
- A document stating candidate details, programmes, and Institution of choice. Hence, it’s a prerequisite for registering all admitted candidates into the University.
- Ordinary Level Result/Certificate (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB)
- The candidate must possess at least 5 O’Level credit passes subjects relevant to his/her programme at not more than two sittings.
- Original JAMB Result Slip
- The slip containing subjects sat for during UTME and scores obtained.
- Proof of Payment (POP)
- Any of (Payment slip/Receipt and Sponsorship letter)
- Birth Certificate (BC)
- A document stating date and place of birth of the candidate offered provisional admission.
- State of Origin Certificate (SOC)
- Usually issued as a Local Government Identification Letter.
- Attestation Letter (AL)
- A document certifying that the candidate is of good behaviour and which could be written and signed by (optional):
- Candidates’ High School Principal
- Traditional ruler
- Spiritual Leader
- Senior public officer not less than Grade Level 12
- Ten (10) Passport photograph
Note: candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Tech-U admission list.