Federal School of Surveying (FSS), Oyo HND, PPD, PD & PGD (GIS) Admission Forms for 2023/2024 academic session.
Federal School of Surveying, Oyo, FSS is now selling the applications forms for admission into its Higher National Diploma (HND), Pre-Professional Diploma (PPD), Professional Diploma (PD), Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Important Info on FSS Oyo HND, PPD, PD & PGD Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the Federal School of Surveying, Oyo for the following FULL-TIME COURSES for the 2023/2024 Academic Session:
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Surveying and Geoinformatics
- Pre-Professional Diploma (PPD) in Surveying and Geoinformatics
- Professional Diploma (PD) in Surveying and Geoinformatics
- Post-Graduate Diploma (PGD) in Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
How to Apply for FSS Oyo HND, PPD, PD & PGD (GIS) Admission
The application Fee is N10,500.00 for HND Candidates and N15,500.00 for PPD, PD and PGD GIS Candidates.
The following is the procedure for the Online Admission Application:
- Visit the School Admission Portal at https://applications.fss-oyo.edu.ng/
- Click on Start a Fresh Application. This takes you to a page where you select your application type and fill in your bio-data.
- Once that has been filled, check the terms and conditions box and click on continue. Note: You will not be able to update your names after submitting this page
- You will be directed to the Payment Voucher Page, and you will get an email notifying you of your application and a pdf copy of your payment advice.
- Click on Pay Online, and you will be directed to the payment page.
- Once payment has been confirmed, go back to the homepage and click on continue application
- This takes you to a new page.
- Enter your Reference number/ UTME No, which was provided in your payment advice and continue.
If you think this post can be of help to others, please share it.