Download FUGASHUA post utme past questions pdf: This is where to get the official FUGASHUA post utme past questions and answers. If you are preparing to write the Federal University Gashua Post UTME screening exams and perhaps looking for past questions to help as a guide as you prepare, then this is where to find it.
FUGASHUA, like numerous institutions in Nigeria, does conduct a screening exercise for its intending students. This in a way is to filter and further trim the teeming number of prospective students who made the highly-rated institution their first or second choice of institution.
FUGASHUA Post UTME Syllabus
FUGASHUA Post UTME Syllabus and what to expect? Basically, the questions cover literally everything almost like the jamb syllabus with its subject combination. It is quite difficult to have a Post UTME syllabus at this time but from the questions contained in our past questions compilation, it is obvious that questions come from anywhere around the subject area.
FUGASHUA Post UTME Subject Combination
Subject combination for FUGASHUA Post UTME? Exactly the same subject combination as that of JAMB. That is; the same subjects you write during JAMB are what you will equally find in the Post UTME. I hope you already know the subjects you wrote during JAMB? If no, then check back because these are the areas you should be expecting questions from.
How Many Questions is FUGASHUA Post UTME
This is one question candidates are so eager to get an answer to. Well, FUGASHUA Post UTME questions are usually 100. The 100 questions are picked from the four subjects combined; meaning 25 questions from each subject combined. This is what has been obtainable for the past years now. However, if there is any change then we will always update you with it.
How to Pass FUGASHUA Post UTME
Truth be told; There is no big secret of passing FUGASHUA Post UTME screening tests than reading and studying very hard. This is where we advise you to get an up to date past question which will certainly help you in focusing and knowing exactly what to expect as well.
FUGASHUA Post UTME Past Questions Sample
1. The dimension of power is
(a) ML1T2 (b) ML2T2 (c) ML2T3 (d) ML1T2
2. A body starts from rest and moves with an acceleration of 8ms2 for 10 seconds. Find the distance covered during the 8tI second
(a) 256m (b) 196(c) 120m(d)60m
3. One of the limitations of Bohr’s model of the atom is that it does not explain
(a) The stability of the atom (b) Variation of eh atom radius (c) The times spectra of hydrogen (d) The experimental determination of the atomic radius
4. X-rays were discreet by
(a) Isaac Newton (b) Michael Faraday (c) Sir J.J. D (d) Roentgen
5. Natural radioactivity was discovered by
(a) Neil Bohr (b) Henri Becquerel (c) De Brogue (d) Rutherford
6. A block- and tackles system is used to lift a load 20N through a vertical height of 5m. if the efficiency of the system is 40% how much work is done against friction?
(a) 31 0.OJ (b) 300.OJ (c) 290.OJ (d) 200.Oj
7. Which of the following statement is correct about a short-sighted girl who does not put on glass?
(a) she cannot see near object clearly (b)rays of light from a distant object are focused behind her retina (c) Her eye ball is too short (d) parallel rays of light are focused in front of her retina
8. Express 0.0000407 in standard form
(a) 40.7 x 106 (b) 4.07 x io (c) 4.07×104 (d) 4.07×102
9. The sum of three numbers in bases two is H1Ol. if the first two numbers are 1011 and ll0findthethird number.
(a) l10(b) 1010(c) 10110(d)11110
10. The number of atoms of a radioactive substance is initially 0 x 1016. if number reduces to 2.0 x1016 in 64 minutes, what is the half-life of the substance?
(a) 32mm (b) i6min (c) 8mm (d) 4mm.
Download FUGASHUA post utme past questions pdf
Note: FUGASHUA Post UTME past question and Answers are not for free, rather they are bout for just ₦2000. Do not allow anyone to deceive you about downloading free past questions and answers for free because it is never true.
Method of Payment
In other to get the material delivered to your mailbox in PDF format, you are to make a bank deposit of ₦2000 naira to the following bank details:
- Account Number: 0731933754
- Account Name: Unyah, Aniekeme Kingsley
- Bank Name: Access Bank
After payment, please send The Following to this Number ‘09030418025’
- Name of the School
- Course of Study
- Your email address or Whatsapp number to 09030418025 and we will forward the preferred past questions and answers to you in PDF format.
Additionally, you can call/chat us on 09030418025 before and after payment.
We at Recruitmentpastquestions wish you all the best as you try taking another step in your life. Congrats in Advance.
Picks By Editor: