Federal University of Health Sciences Azare (FUHSA) Post-UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session [UPDATED].
The administration of the Federal University of Health Sciences, Azare (FUHSA) has commenced the sale of post-UTME forms for admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
See the requirements and procedure to apply for the FUHSA post UTME form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the degree programmes of the Federal University of Health Sciences, Azare (FUHSA) for the 2023/2024 academic session.
FUHSA Post UTME Cut-Off Mark
- MBBS Medicine and Surgery – 200 Points and above
- BDS Dentistry – 200 Points and above
- B.Sc Nursing Sciences – 160 Points and above
- BSC Nutrition and Dietetics – 160 Points and above
- B.Sc Radiography – 160 Points and above
FUHSA Post UTME Details
Candidates with at least five (5) O’ level (SSCE) Credits in Mathematics, English, Chemistry, Physics and Biology as well as relevant subject combinations in UTME for 2022/2023 and 2023/2024 Sessions, may wish to effect the appropriate Change of Institution on the JAMB Portal.
How to Apply for FUHSA Post UTME Form
The Federal University of Health Sciences, Azare wishes to inform all 2022 Candidates for Post UTME Test and Screening exercise to kindly make payment of N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira only to our Remita profile as follows:
- Log into www.remita.net
- Search for Federal University of Health Sciences, Azare
- Find Name of Service “Examination Fees”
- Fill-in the details to include candidate name, phone number and email as registered for the 2022 UTME.
- Use any random number for the GIFMIS code.
- Make payment and print the RRR receipt or Generate invoice and pay at any bank.
All candidates should ensure to come along with the RRR receipt as evidence of payment to the venue.
Share This Post: If you think this post can be of help to others, please share it.