Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) ND Full-Time 2nd Batch Admission List for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
The names of candidates offered provisional admission into the Full-Time National Diploma (ND) programmes of the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro (ILAROPOLY), Ogun State, during the 2023/2024 academic session have been released.
Latest Info on Ilaro Poly ND Full-Time 2nd Batch Admission List
The management of the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro, ILAROPOLY, Ogun State, has released the ND full-time 2nd batch admission list.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro, ILAROPOLY Post UTME screening exercise that the school management has released the names of admitted students.
How to Check ILAROPOLY ND Admission List
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes of the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro, for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
- Go to the polytechnic admission status checking portal at http://applications.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus.
- Enter your Application Number and RRR code in the required columns.
- Finally, click on login to access your admission status.
NOTE: THE DEADLINE FOR THE PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEE FOR ND FULL-TIME SECOND LIST IS FRIDAY, 23RD SEPTEMBER 2023.
How to Check ILAROPOLY JAMB Admission status portal
You can also confirm your Ilaro Poly admission on the JAMB Admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Ilaro Poly admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) ND full-time programmes are advised to:
1. Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
2. Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
3. Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
4. Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) ND Full-Time 2nd Batch admission list.