JAMB Subject Combination for Education And Igbo » Admission requirements to study Education And Igbo in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Education And Igbo is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Education And Igbo O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Education And Igbo Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Education And Igbo UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Education And Igbo.
Please read the Education And Igbo programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
Important Note on JAMB Subject Combination for Education And Igbo
There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Education And Igbo
- CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU UNIVERSITY, ULI, ANAMBRA STATE – COOU
- ENUGU STATE COL OF EDUC.(TECH), ENUGU (AFFL TO NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIV, AWKA) – ESCOE
- UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS, LAGOS STATE – LAGOS
- NWAFOR ORIZU COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, NSUGBE. (AFFL TO UNIV OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA) – NSUGBE
- NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE – UNIZIK
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE – UNN
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Education And Igbo
Direct Entry Requirement for Education And Igbo:
- Two (2) NCE/A Level passes in Igbo and any relevant subject.
UTME Requirement for Education And Igbo:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes including English Language and Igbo.
UTME Subject combination for Education And Igbo:
- Igbo and two (2) other Arts subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Education And Igbo.
JAMB Subject Combination for Prosthesis And Orthopaedic Technology
JAMB Subject Combination for Production Engineering