JAMB Subject Combination for Molecular Biology » Admission requirements to study Molecular Biology in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Molecular Biology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Molecular Biology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Molecular Biology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Molecular Biology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Molecular Biology.
Please read the Molecular Biology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
Important Note on JAMB Subject Combination for Molecular Biology
There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Molecular Biology
- ALEX EKWUEME FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, NDUFU-ALIKE, EBONYI STATE – FED-NDUFU
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, WUKARI, TARABA STATE – FED-WUKARI
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Molecular Biology
Direct Entry Requirement for Molecular Biology:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and any one (1) from Biology, Zoology or Botany.
UTME Requirement for Molecular Biology:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
UTME Subject combination for Molecular Biology:
- Biology, Chemistry and either Physics or Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Molecular Biology.
If you think that this post can be of help to anyone, please share it.
JAMB Subject Combination for Education Pschychology And Curriculum Studies
JAMB Subject Combination for Education Foundations And Management
JAMB Subject Combination for Mathematics And Statistics
JAMB Subject Combination for Mathematics And Education Technology
JAMB Subject Combination for Mechanical/Production Engineering
JAMB Subject Combination for Education And Social Studies