JAMB Subject Combination for Pharmacology » Admission requirements to study Pharmacology in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Pharmacology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Pharmacology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Pharmacology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Pharmacology.
Please read the Pharmacology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
Important Note on JAMB Subject Combination for Pharmacology
There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Pharmacology
AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE – ABUAD
BAUCHI STATE UNIVERSITY, GADAU, BAUCHI STATE – BASU
EKO UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES, IJANIKIN, LAGOS STATE – EKO-UNI
UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS, LAGOS STATE – LAGOS
LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY, OJO, LAGOS STATE – LASU
OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY, AGO-IWOYE, OGUN STATE – OOU
PAMO UNIVERSITY OF MEDICAL SCIENCE, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – PAMO.
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Pharmacology
Direct Entry Requirement for Pharmacology:
Two (2) A Level passes in any of Physics, Chemistry and Biology plus UTME entry requirements.
UTME Requirement for Pharmacology:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Maths, Physics, Chemistry. & Biology.
UTME Subject combination for Pharmacology:
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology.If you think that this post can be of help to anyone, please share it.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Pharmacology.
If you think that this post can be of help to anyone, please share it.