JAMB Subject Combination for Physiotherapy » Admission requirements to study Physiotherapy in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Physiotherapy O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Physiotherapy Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Physiotherapy UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Physiotherapy.
Please read the Physiotherapy programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
Important Note on JAMB Subject Combination for Physiotherapy
There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Physiotherapy
BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE – BAYERO
UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BENIN
BOWEN UNIVERSITY, IWO, OSUN STATE – BOWEN
UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN, OYO STATE – IBADAN
UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – ILORIN
UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS, LAGOS STATE – LAGOS
UNIVERSITY OF MAIDUGURI, BORNO STATE – MAIDUGURI
ONDO STATE UNIVERSITY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, LAJE ROAD, ONDO, ONDO STATE – OSUMS
PAMO UNIVERSITY OF MEDICAL SCIENCE, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – PAMO
REDEEMERS UNIVERSITY, OSUN STATE – REDEEMERS.
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Physiotherapy
Direct Entry Requirement for Physiotherapy:
- Two (2) A Level passes chosen from Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
UTME Requirement for Physiotherapy:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Maths, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
UTME Subject combination for Physiotherapy:
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Physiotherapy.
If you think that this post can be of help to anyone, please share it.