JAMB Subject Combination for Plant Science » Admission requirements to study Plant Science in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Plant Science is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Plant Science O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Plant Science Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Plant Science UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Plant Science.
Please read the Plant Science programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
Important Note on JAMB Subject Combination for Plant Science
There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Plant Science
- AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE – ABUAD
- MODIBO ADAMA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, YOLA, ADAMAWA STATE – MAUTY
- OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY, AGO-IWOYE, OGUN STATE – OOU
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Plant Science
Direct Entry Requirement for Plant Science:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Biology/Botany/Zoology and Chemistry or Physics.
UTME Requirement for Plant Science:
- Five (5) SSC Credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
UTME Subject combination for Plant Science:
- Biology, Chemistry and any other Science subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Plant Science.
If you think that this post can be of help to anyone, please share it.
JAMB Subject Combination for Education Pschychology And Curriculum Studies
JAMB Subject Combination for Education Foundations And Management
JAMB Subject Combination for Mathematics And Statistics
JAMB Subject Combination for Mathematics And Education Technology
JAMB Subject Combination for Mechanical/Production Engineering