JAMB Subject Combination for Portuguese/English » Admission requirements to study Portuguese/English in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Portuguese/English is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Portuguese/English O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Portuguese/English Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Portuguese/English UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Portuguese/English.
Please read the Portuguese/English programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
Important Note on JAMB Subject Combination for Portuguese/English
There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Portuguese/English
- LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY, OJO, LAGOS STATE – LASU
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Portuguese/English
Direct Entry Requirement for Portuguese/English:
- Two (2) A Level passes including French and one other Arts subject.
UTME Requirement for Portuguese/English:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes including French and English Language plus one other Arts subject.
UTME Subject combination for Portuguese/English:
- French and any other two (2) subjects from Arts and Social Sciences.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Portuguese/English.
If you think that this post can be of help to anyone, please share it.