Download Jigawa State School of Health Technology Jahun past questions and answers here. We are always dedicated to bring you quality and up to date school of health tech entrance exam questions and answers to help you prepare for School of Health Technology entrance examination. So, if you are currently preparing to write the entrance examination into the Jigawa State School of Health Tech Jahun, then this is where to download their past questions and answers.
Call Now To Get This Past Question
Exam Subject Combination for Jigawa State School of Health Tech
Here are the areas to expect questions from in the Jigawa State School of Health Technology entrance examination. School of Health Tech entrance exam questions answers are picked from the following:
- Use of English
Sample Health Technology Past Questions and Answers
Nursing school exam questions are not cheap. Below are samples of questions contained in the Jigawa State School of Health Technology Past Questions and Answers. You will get the full copy when you get the material.
1. A given mass of gas occupies 2 dm3 at 300k. At what temperature will its volume be doubled keeping the pressure constant?
2. Which of the following radiations have the longest wavelength?
A) Gamma rays
C) Light waves
D) Radio waves
E) Ultra-violet rays
3. Which of the following is a measure of the average kinetic energy of the molecules of a substance?
4. Lines of force I. Begin and end on equal and opposite electric charges.
II. are in state of tension which causes them to shorten
III. attract one another.Which of the statement(s) is/are correct?
D)I and II only
E)II and III only
5. Oil applied to the surface of water kills the larvae of mosquitoes through
6. The nucleus of the isotopes tritium contains
A) two neutrons with no protons
B) one neutron and one proton
C) two neutrons and one proton
D) two neutrons, one proton and one electron
7. A wire of length 100cm and cross-sectional area 2.0 × 10-3cm2 has a resistance of 0.10 ω. Calculate its electrical conductively.
A) 2.0 × 10-6 ω-1cm-1
B) 5.0 × 10-5 ω-1cm-1
C) 2.0 × 106 ω-1cm-1
D) 5.0 × 106 ω-1cm-1
E) 5.0 × 107 ω-1cm-1
8. Which of the following natural resources is most readily available to all organisms?
9. COg + H2Og →→ 2g + H2g ΔΔH = -4100J. Which of the following factors favour the formation of hydrogen in the above reaction? i. high pressure. ii. low pressure iii. high temperature iv. use of excess steam
A) i, iii and iv
B) iii only
C) ii, iii and i
D) iv only
10. Young’s modulus of elasticity is the ratio of stress to strain, provided the load does not exceed the
A) breaking point
B) elastic limit
C) plastic limit
D) stress limit
E) yield point
7 Benefits Of Jigawa State School of Health Tech Past Questions
Now, here are a number of reasons why getting the Jigawa State School of Health Tech Past Questions and answers is the best investment you can make:
- This past question and answers gives you a clue on the scope of the examination
- A good percentage of questions has the tendency of returning
- Importantly, it guides you and helps you to be self-confident
- You have a chance of seeing series of questions asked over the years
- Gets you in shape and focused for the examination
- With these past questions, you can time yourself and see if you can meet up during examination.
- The past questions serve as a guide, giving you an insight into how the exams are being set and perhaps how trickery the answers can be.
Important Tip: Years gone by, the revelation has been that a great portion of questions do repeat themselves. So, equipping yourself with the knowledge of how these questions are set helps you to be prepared beforehand and stay ahead of your competition.
How to Download Jigawa State School of Health Tech Past Questions
Note:Jigawa State School of Health Technology Past Questions and Answers are not for free, rather they are bout for just ₦2000. Do not allow anyone to deceive you about downloading free past questions and answers for free because it is never true.
Method of Payment
In other to get the material delivered to your mailbox in PDF format, you are to make a bank deposit of ₦2000 naira to the following bank details:
- Account Number: 0731933754
- Account Name: Unyah, Aniekeme Kingsley
- Bank Name: Access Bank
After payment, please send The Following to this Number ‘09030418025’
- Name of the School
- Course of Study
- Your email address or Whatsapp number to 09030418025 and we will forward the preferred past questions and answers to you in PDF format.
Additionally, you can call/chat us on 09030418025 before and after payment.
We at Recruitmentpastquestions wish you all the best as you try taking another step in your life. Congrats in Advance.